View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    152 70.70%
  • Neutral

    43 20.00%
  • Disagree

    11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

    1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

    200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

    7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

    21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 738

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

  1. #241
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    612
    I need to make 4 quills to upgrade my booth but the craft isn?t in the magic forge I?ve tried closing and restarting the game but I still can?t find it.

    Edit: never mind. I’d not collected my pink ink to finish the goal
    Last edited by idrispad; 02-04-18 at 04:18 AM.

  2. #242
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    482
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Ok, will correct it in my next iteration.

    I will add the energy needs as well. Need some stats for the higher level materials. Happy to take the various drop rate experiences.
    ShibuyaCloth - I love the calculations charts you share and find them very helpful. Thank you for sharing them.
    As for calculating energy - here's my general experience so far:
    Red petals - 5-6 per tree (10 energy)
    Teddy Bears - I would say 0 energy as the lovupine appears when I'm already collecting for red or pink petals anyway, the energy is calculated there. I usually get all the energy back from slaying the lovupine, in fact sometimes I even gain 1 energy.
    Pink petals - 2 petals per sweet bloom.
    Love dust- 1 per 3 collections from the sparkling mine
    Red feathers - average of 1 feather per 4-5 chickens
    Pink Ties - 1 fangbeast per about 8 ponds, overall, and then an average of 6 energy to kill
    Wool - 2 wool per energy as I usually get multiple wool from the Alpaca, grateful or thankful llama.
    This is just my experience so far. I, too, would love to hear what others are experiencing.

  3. #243
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    ShibuyaCloth - I love the calculations charts you share and find them very helpful. Thank you for sharing them.
    As for calculating energy - here's my general experience so far:
    Red petals - 5-6 per tree (10 energy)
    Teddy Bears - I would say 0 energy as the lovupine appears when I'm already collecting for red or pink petals anyway, the energy is calculated there. I usually get all the energy back from slaying the lovupine, in fact sometimes I even gain 1 energy.
    Pink petals - 2 petals per sweet bloom.
    Love dust- 1 per 3 collections from the sparkling mine
    Red feathers - average of 1 feather per 4-5 chickens
    Pink Ties - 1 fangbeast per about 8 ponds, overall, and then an average of 6 energy to kill
    Wool - 2 wool per energy as I usually get multiple wool from the Alpaca, grateful or thankful llama.
    This is just my experience so far. I, too, would love to hear what others are experiencing.
    -I got 3 love dust now, after 16 collections! I guess my mines are not in love with me! 😢
    -I'm sure I'll be short on Teddy bears, 2 upgrades behind comparing to the petals and had no monsters parked! Why? I need to collect for the petals I got from that troll! Thx S8, useless energy spend on it for nothing! I can't use it to level up faster without the love dust.
    -Red feathers 1 out of 2 from the pink ones, others also 1 out of 4-5.
    -Pink parchment so far 2 out 3 visits to Old Thomas.
    -And all others about the same...

  4. #244
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3
    After receiving the 2nd individual prize where do you find it? Not in inventory am I missing something? The info on the prizes says it drops things? Have closed out & restarted multiple times & still nothing.

  5. #245
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9
    I don’t have in my inventory any of the Smoochie Booth Bundles that I already won. I have 84 chocolate boxes...Anyone have the same problem ? I forced closed the game several times, don’t know what else to do.

  6. #246
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by nero9423 View Post
    After receiving the 2nd individual prize where do you find it? Not in inventory am I missing something? The info on the prizes says it drops things? Have closed out & restarted multiple times & still nothing.
    It's not a box or something like that! I got my prizes on screen: a few coins, 1 water, 2 mermaid scales and another useless thing, I can't even remember!

  7. #247
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thank you ��

  8. #248
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,551
    Another Sweetheart Trade II done and it gave me the Sweetheart's Bench which is 1x1.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sweetheart's Bench A 0000293.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	41936Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sweetheart's Bench B 0000294.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	41938

    The back of it appears to have something draped down it. I think it might be rose petals of some sort? I'm not 100% sure to be honest; let me know if anyone figures it out.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sweetheart's Bench C 0000295.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	41942
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 02-04-18 at 07:46 AM.

  9. #249
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    482
    ...
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 02-05-18 at 03:16 AM.

  10. #250
    Executive Chef CharmOfLea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Another Sweetheart Trade II done and it gave me the Sweetheart's Bench which is 1x1.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sweetheart's Bench A 0000293.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	41936Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sweetheart's Bench B 0000294.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	41938

    The back of it appears to have something draped down it. I think it might be rose petals of some sort? I'm not 100% sure to be honest; let me know if anyone figures it out.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sweetheart's Bench C 0000295.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	41942
    It’s adorable. Thank you for posting. Yes, I think these are rose petals.

Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •