View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    10 hours to go and I've only collected 1 cupid's quiver. I'm a newbie in this game and I'm kicking myself for spending all my efforts on this event. I give up trying events, it's just too depressing.
    I would be shocked that they stop the drops.. the drop rate of the deco items might get tweaked. There is no way they will take away getting those items if you happen to get down to the last minute on getting the Cupid Faerie.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Post#4 on page 1 says the crafts are permanent so you should still be able to craft after the event times out. Trade III only disappears when you complete all 3 trades.
    Thank you... yes, I read that the *trades* are permanent, but the question was whether the fairy would continue with drops (the quiver or whatever it is called).

Rhino Keeper
    I'm dead nervous about the quiver drops, I don't want to take a chance on missing out on the pink unicorn on my second game, so I speeded up the fairy to make sure I got enough drops before the end of the event.

For everyone who has more drops to go I really hope that I've been overcautious here and that the quivers keep dropping for you!

Aside from this uncertainty and still being annoyed at only getting 400 crowns instead of 500, I think this has been a great event. It has been good to have something more doable for once and also something a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Thank you... yes, I read that the *trades* are permanent, but the question was whether the fairy would continue with drops (the quiver or whatever it is called).
    For those of us who have completed the event, including the #3 trades, the fairy is still dropping quivers. Many of the previous questions regarding the fairy drops are players who are wondering if the fairy will have any drops other than the now useless quivers.

Although it is impossible to say with certainty what S8 will do, I feel fairly confident that in this case permanent does mean permanent. (Until all three trade #3s are completed, that is.) I imagine that if the trade was going to expire it would have a date/timer on it in the Sweetheart shack, much like limited time trades we have had in the past.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 02-21-18 at 02:07 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Pika is checking on the drops of the Cupid Faerie. Will post as soon as I hear back. Sorry it's taking so long...

Please remember to check my posts on page 1 for information too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Pika is checking on the drops of the Cupid Faerie. Will post as soon as I hear back. Sorry it's taking so long...

Please remember to check my posts on page 1 for information too.
    It may stop when you get the items. I have the pink unicorn, flyger cub and a bird house called love birds. I just checked and I no longer have trade #3 available. My fairy still has about 4.5 hrs on her timer so I don't know what she will drop

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    It may stop when you get the items. I have the pink unicorn, flyger cub and a bird house called love birds. I just checked and I no longer have trade #3 available. My fairy still has about 4.5 hrs on her timer so I don't know what she will drop
    I've gotten 2 quivers since I got the pink unicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected from my Cupid Faerie and did not get a quiver. I do have all 3 items though. She dropped 815 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    I just collected from my Cupid Faerie and did not get a quiver. I do have all 3 items though. She dropped 815 coins.
    I'm the same with you, but for me dropped red petal. Maybe I will get other things next time when I collect.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Yes, exactly my question. I got the cupid farie last night so I've only collected 1 cupid quiver. As long as she drops quivers (until I've collected the quota of Trade III items) then I'd be happy.