View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I hadn't been paying attention as most of the time I'm maxed on them, but you are right. They must of stolen them all for the chocolate boxes.
    I still go on the Dispell Love adventure, and while I can make chocolate eggs in the love shack, it seems somewhat cheep (chicken pun?) that they take away the chocolate egg drops.

Fashion Designer
    What's with the Lunar New Year bundle for sale during this event? What's the connection?

Nightclub Owner
    Finally had enough Cupid's Quivers to do the third trade and received the Love Birds. It's 1x1 with the two little chicks on top animated and the same height as the Cupid Statue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOVE BIRDS A 0000307.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	42127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOVE BIRDS B 0000308.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	42128

They seem to drop 1 item (occasionally 2) per collection, so far I've received: Water, Blue Petal, Purple Petal, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Faerie's Murmurs.

Got the lunar bundle, happy with it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2D60A03C-6628-4453-BDAC-24F6EBDF64D5.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	480.8 KB 
ID:	42130

So far, flowers dropped spellbound dew
    Last edited by alexversailles; 02-12-18 at 05:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    I still go on the Dispell Love adventure, and while I can make chocolate eggs in the love shack, it seems somewhat cheep (chicken pun?) that they take away the chocolate egg drops.
    I still do that adventure maybe once a week. Always hoping for another Ali part, although any of the original quests will drop them. I have 5 of the chocolate egg dropping chickens (all brought back from the Love adventure) and 5 of the coin purchased ones.

Really enjoyed this event. The Sweetheart Shack goes nicely with the Love Shack. I'm finished except for the chocolate boxes to get the fairy. All the pink will fit in well in the Valentine corner of my kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What's with the Lunar New Year bundle for sale during this event? What's the connection?

February 16 is the Lunar (Chinese) New Year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tempestb View Post
    Over the course of 9 Trolls, I've gotten petals (which I didn't need, even at the time, but were at least helpful), maybe some of the wool/water/wood/etc that I didn't need & a single Teddy ... one of the two items that is woefully slowing me down! (Curse upon the Baron Bears). Holding off on the last one, since they have been pretty universally stingy (good thing they are "pretty"!). Planning on parking it soon as I'm done upgrading! lol (Not sure yet if I can afford to get one of the permanent Trolls ...)

EDIT - PS, not "complaining", just a little envious! : )
    I received FIVE WOOLS for my last troll.... haha...totally useless for me

Thanks all for the encouragement that I can finish. I know my last post was removed. I was being witty and playful about censoring but I suppose I took it too far so if someone was offended I do apologize.

I am making level 9 tonight with some of level 10 done. it’s just like today for example I barely was awake, checked in two times, but hopefully that means lots of night checks to make up lol. Where I still fall short is community event. Only 252 I don’t know if final prize is possible for me. Timing when I check in and when bar is ready doesn’t always work. Today I slept all day though and only checked in twice, not my norm. Hopefully that means tonight I’ll check in more! I also hope being a higher level will help with booth but I don’t know if it’s too little too late for final prize? With 252 thoughts on making it if I check more often?

Whoever gave info about the chickens thank you! Glad to know the number! I think I have my strategy. I have put out extra chickens and do collect. Also put out extra ponds. First I aim for 4 bow ties each collection for a bear and then chop to get the 7 teddy. Wool is easy enough if I don’t have. That’s one baron bear. Depending on energy if I have pink ink I collect the chickens to make a quill. If I don’t have pink ink I make that first. So with the bear one of the two will go. Sometimes I’m short on energy so I wait until next checkin and start with the quill where I left off. Also before anything first collect from Thomas my flowers, the mine, harp, and Cupid statue as well as any complete grades. Obviously don’t make it to the end each time but it’s my order of events. I hope it works.

Just really really want last individual prize too. If I get close enough I don’t mind some gems. But from my understanding you need it for third grade with animals correct? If that’s the case I see it as spending within reason a few gems for animals as long as the trade continues when the event is ove. But maybe I’ll be lucky and get it without.

Thanks to those who finish early and give advice and those who gave me specific advice as I need it right now. I’ll keep my opinion about rules to myself as we have seen it got me in trouble, but I have played with so many of you so long that when something happens I suppose it’s only natural to want to share with those you know if done quietly and if it’s relevent to game. I know I can give a stack of posts where people share things, we are social

Anyway, still wishing the best for others as I always do. Won’t be around to help much this quest but I do hope it’s one we all can finish. Ignore my signature, I’ll be happy to accept friends as well as pms if anyone wants to talk without breaking rules

Good luck all!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Thanks all for the encouragement that I can finish. I know my last post was removed. I was being witty and playful about censoring but I suppose I took it too far so if someone was offended I do apologize.

I am making level 9 tonight with some of level 10 done.

Good luck all!
    hi, I think you will definitely finish the building, if you already have some of level 10 done
    just keep track so that you don't waste energy on unneeded parts...

Level 10: 6 baron bear 6 love letter |
    6 baron bear= 24 bow ties + 28 pink teddy.
    6 Love Letter - 2 cupid quill each * 6 = 12 quills = 120 feathers

the last individual prize, you do need 720.. so you still need about 460? I think with 1-2 collection a day, it is not really possible

I think they removed 1 of your post maybe because it was off-topic

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    With 252 thoughts on making it if I check more often?
    Seeing as how the Level 10 Smoochie Booth drops 30 chocolate boxes every 4 hours and you only need 468 you can totally make it to 720 in the next 8 days with wiggle room left over. If you have 252 boxes now you only need to collect from the finalized booth 16 times to get the total needed and that's very doable over a seven day period that offers 42 possible collections. Just have a think on when checking in with the game best suites your situation and plan your strategy around that.

Also, you needn't worry about collecting from the Cupid Statue or the Cupid Harp once you've received them as they'll continue to drop the items needed for trades after the event is finished. You can complete all the trades at your leisure without wasting precious tree chopping energy on them while you upgrade.