View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    FYI I actually pulled out bunch of past event buildings to see how much money they drop and how often.... the best rates seemed to be the Baron's Carousel $1500 every 2 hours, and the Horse Pasture at $1000 every 2 hours. While $1000 isn't a lot compared to other buildings, the 2 hour frequency will make those collections add up.

I also bought back the Tea Party which for me is only at Level 8 since I didn't finish.... that also drops $1000 every 2 hours but as I said that is Level 8, I am sure Level 10 drops more.

That being said, it looks like the Smoochie Booth probably isn't a bad deal to leave out either even if at 4 hours instead of 2, if you are saving for mermaid items, expansions and expensive building upgrades.
    I been doing the same thing also I started visiting my neighbors again writing on thier walls and they have been returning my visits that adds coins to our kingdoms too!
    Just brought out the tea party mine is a level 10
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-19-18 at 06:59 AM.

Do there is the sweetheart tower? I've seen it all, got everything except the tower.
    How tower looks?!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	42274

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    Do there is the sweetheart tower? I've seen it all, got everything except the tower.
    How tower looks?!

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	42274
    It is on each of the four corners here....

Name:	IMG_3140.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	42277
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    I see a few ppl disappointed about not getting the swan ride you shouldnt be that disappointed it takes up so much room 3x3 I guess u call it. Its as much as a building so unless you have a lot of unoccupied space its useless. Dont get me wrong all the decorations are adorable but that one it just not practical. Everyone has there own way they decorate though. I myself havent been able to get a sweetheart tower yet to connect my fences.
    I still say this was my favorite event and everyone did such a great job.
    Last edited by letf8b; 02-19-18 at 01:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Almost there, I need 4 more collections in kingdom #1 and 5 in #2. In kingdom #2 it's going to bee close though. My last collection will be on wednesday, which is a workday and I do hope the game doesn't reset on the wrong moment.

Those resets are driving me crazy, every time I get something useful like a gem or troll token the game resets and of course the next time no gem or troll token. This happened to me today with the gem in kingdom #2. I waited to collect after three resets, which is what happens normally, only to reset a fourth time after I collected a gem from my adventure. In kingdom #1 I collected a troll token and after the reset (only 1 this time, where I normally would get three) I got a staff or shield token. I'm starting to think this is not a coincidence...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    I have enjoyed the decor and the prizes from this event. However, I have never been more bored in this game as I have been the last two weeks. I would have loved to have an in between event where we could earn more crowns.

Edit: I lie. I was more bored with the vineyard event that we just finished. I also loved the decor from that. But the events have been very boring to me lately.

Rhino Keeper
    After the event ends, will the fairy drop anything else? She doesn’t even drop coins, so right now she’s useless after you get the 3 V-Day animals.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for info about the faerie. Will post when known. Thanks.

Sweetheart Trade III is missing from the shack, Trade II and I plus Love Potion craft are still there - anything on the trades being timed? I thought they were all permanent! Maybe S8 is just tweaking it to remove all the really good prizes and put junk in their places...

Quote Originally Posted by LiriTanglethorn View Post
    Sweetheart Trade III is missing from the shack, Trade II and I plus Love Potion craft are still there - anything on the trades being timed? I thought they were all permanent! Maybe S8 is just tweaking it to remove all the really good prizes and put junk in their places...
    Have you completed all 3 trades in Trade III? You're only allowed 1 of each so when you complete those the trade disappears.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******