View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or was this one really quick? I?m not trying to brag I haven?t completed the individual prizes but I have fully upgraded the building. Just waiting to collect all the chocolate boxes to get the Faerie, and obviously the community prizes, anyway I know I now have 6 alicorns / 40 energy giving steeds. So I have one a day except for Thursday so I?m working towards getting my 7th and this is the first event I?ve had all 6 fully operational throughout the event, but I dunno I seemed to finish really quickly. I?d be interested to hear others thoughts on this. I did notice I was about a day behind the usual suspects with regards to getting out the invitations. But 10 days left seems quite a lot for me. I did have one daily Ali give me a 100 energy boost, that obviously helped. Any thoughts?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well rats!!! I leveled up to level
    10 and the crafts disappeared from the forge. I was 1 pink teddy away from my souvenir Baron bear. Darn.
    Funny you say that I?ve noticed the last few events s8 have kept these crafts open after you?ve completed the building etc. But to be on the safe side I took all day yesterday waiting to fully upgrade the Smoochie Booth to level 10 because I wanted the souvenir teddy, love dust and pink ink (the only items I needed left to craft or obtain). My mines were really stingy yesterday and only gave me 2 love dust. Once i?d got them then I upgraded I?m glad I waited now. And I?m glad I thought just incase they do disappear on this occasion. In future I will always wait to upgrade as s8 change their minds like the wind changes direction. I?m sorry you got caught out and weren?t able to complete your collection of souvenirs. I will admit there have been occasions I?ve not had the time or inclination. But it does seem unfair of s8 to change their minds after they?ve given players the impression after a few events they?ll keep them in the crafting buildings for the collectors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Is it just me or was this one really quick? I?m not trying to brag I haven?t completed the individual prizes but I have fully upgraded the building. Just waiting to collect all the chocolate boxes to get the Faerie, and obviously the community prizes, anyway I know I now have 6 alicorns / 40 energy giving steeds. So I have one a day except for Thursday so I?m working towards getting my 7th and this is the first event I?ve had all 6 fully operational throughout the event, but I dunno I seemed to finish really quickly. I?d be interested to hear others thoughts on this. I did notice I was about a day behind the usual suspects with regards to getting out the invitations. But 10 days left seems quite a lot for me. I did have one daily Ali give me a 100 energy boost, that obviously helped. Any thoughts?
    Well I'm still 4 bears away from level 10 but at this point, to be at level 9 is very fast , considering I hardly ever level any event building to 10 because usually by level 7,8 i am very behind on the materials.

Executive Chef
    My love birds first drop was living wood
    Second collection 4 glimmerdusts
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-11-18 at 07:17 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I was going to skip these as I need no more upgrading materials. But after seeing your post, I did it for the coins. Got either 3000 or 5000 per troll. Thanks for the tip!
    Yes, the coins were a nice bonus. One plus for this event is my coin balance has grown

Rhino Keeper
    Can?t find love letters to craft
    It?s not in the magic forge
    I upgraded to my level 9 and forced closed
    The craft does not appear
    Last edited by udittara; 02-11-18 at 04:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    Can?t find love letters to craft
    It?s not in the magic forge
    I upgraded to my level 9 and forced closed
    The craft does not appear
    Make sure you finish the goal that acquired you to visit 25 community etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I'm so happy to see the trolls again. So happy that one dropped one baron bear, save me from 4 bow ties
    Once again, S8 why are drops random? I'd love a baron bear. Instead I've gotten 6 bow ties that I don't need.
    I did receive 2 pink teddy bears which was helpful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Once again, S8 why are drops random? I'd love a baron bear. Instead I've gotten 6 bow ties that I don't need.
    I did receive 2 pink teddy bears which was helpful.
    I even got wool. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I agree, I have found the last two events to be very easy to complete, finished the last event the first week. But, I am able to play all day (retired). I am glad to see that more of my nieghbors, who work and or have children, are able to get further along in the events now with less frustration. Always thought that this game was geared towards those who had plenty of time or, plenty of money.