Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I believe PrincessCelestian was referring to the pink flyger cub prize from the third trade in the Sweetheart shack. It appears it will remain a baby and have the same drops as the other flyger cubs. It is cute, but does not seem to be a very useful addition unfortunately.
    now that I've just crafted and received my valentine's pink flyger cub I've realized this mistake I made and I'm disappointed on receiving practically an Ivy's nursery baby as a Valentine's prize in the Sweetheart Shack.
    it's cute but not very original, as flyger cubs we have many. now the Baron's Teddy would have been just great or even the x-eyed animals that were illustrated.
    ϻᗝᗝƝ💞 ⚔TSS⚔#️⃣7️⃣4️⃣ 💍💠Ⓜ💞Ⓜ{🔏}======🌝=======>

Why does it take so many ?chops? to lure a pink skunkupine(or whatever the correct term for this little creature is)? I don?t understand why Storm 8 makes what could be a very fun and relaxing game into almost becoming a stress inducer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    now that I've just crafted and received my valentine's pink flyger cub I've realized this mistake I made and I'm disappointed on receiving practically an Ivy's nursery baby as a Valentine's prize in the Sweetheart Shack.
    it's cute but not very original, as flyger cubs we have many. now the Baron's Teddy would have been just great or even the x-eyed animals that were illustrated.
    I thought I was the only one hoping that the animals really would look like the plushies depicted on the trade card! That would've been too cute and make them really stand out as holiday prizes instead of just being vaguely Valentine-ish. I'm not ashamed to admit that I totally would've spent gems to purchase a Baron Bear if it were an actual deco. Oh well, maybe next time?

I need help. I have repeatedly done the trade II at the smoochie shack and have received: 4 benches, 2 archery sets, 2 fountains, 1 topiary and still no swan ride. What is up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So will the level 10 Smoochie Booth continue to drop 1100 coins every 4 hours after the event is over? Being that I'm still plugging along on the mermaid quests, those coins would certainly come in handy.
    FYI I actually pulled out bunch of past event buildings to see how much money they drop and how often.... the best rates seemed to be the Baron's Carousel $1500 every 2 hours, and the Horse Pasture at $1000 every 2 hours. While $1000 isn't a lot compared to other buildings, the 2 hour frequency will make those collections add up.

I also bought back the Tea Party which for me is only at Level 8 since I didn't finish.... that also drops $1000 every 2 hours but as I said that is Level 8, I am sure Level 10 drops more.

That being said, it looks like the Smoochie Booth probably isn't a bad deal to leave out either even if at 4 hours instead of 2, if you are saving for mermaid items, expansions and expensive building upgrades.
    No Gems For Runes!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566