View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

How do we win the crowns for the Town Hall?

And what are the prizes with the hearts wrapped in ribbon used for?

I should know this but drawing a blank.

Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Uggh... having trouble spawning Lovebeasts now. We?re easy to spawn before my Smoochie Booth was level 7. Collected from 10 ponds, spawned a boar. I guess that is better than last time... collected from 10 ponds and spawned nothing. At least the Lovecupines are still plentiful!
    Same here. Collected 7 ponds. Nothing. Wait. 7 ponds. Nothing. Wait. 7 ponds. Nothing. Wait...
    Finally! a BOAR!!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    How do we win the crowns for the Town Hall?

And what are the prizes with the hearts wrapped in ribbon used for?

I should know this but drawing a blank.

Thanks.
    2 goals so far reward crowns which you can use to buy new citizens or walkers ( when you get enough ). You can check post 2 for which goals reward crowns. All info in the Town Square sticky thread. It will take a couple of events to get either the Baron or the other character.

The prizes wrapped in ribbons are resources to help in upgrading the Smoochie Booth.

Collection from 15 ponds = 6 BOARS!! Really annoying! Since we have to collect from chickens it would have been nice if lovebeasts spawned from them as well instead of the regular fangs.

Rhino Keeper
    Has the issue with not being able to collect the pink ink been fixed? I?m stuck not being able to upgrade to level 7 and since I already collected twice without getting credit I?m afraid of using up resources. I read it only briefly mentioned here (read through 2/3 of the posts) and was surprised such a big glitch was only mentioned in one post that I found and not anywhere in the event notes.

Host(ess)
    sorry if this question was already asked: does somebody know whether the pink parchment drops from old thomas house before the goal starts for doing the love letters? collected twice already from old thomas hous but no drop. I did not upgrade the booth to lvl. 8 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    sorry if this question was already asked: does somebody know whether the pink parchment drops from old thomas house before the goal starts for doing the love letters? collected twice already from old thomas hous but no drop. I did not upgrade the booth to lvl. 8 yet.
    no, they only drop if requested by goal.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Calgera View Post
    Pink parchment will start dropping from Old Thomas' house when your Smoochie Booth is at level 7 but it's not a guaranteed drop. You'll need 12 pages total.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabetheva View Post
    Has the issue with not being able to collect the pink ink been fixed? I?m stuck not being able to upgrade to level 7 and since I already collected twice without getting credit I?m afraid of using up resources. I read it only briefly mentioned here (read through 2/3 of the posts) and was surprised such a big glitch was only mentioned in one post that I found and not anywhere in the event notes.
    As Princess Celestian mentioned earlier, make sure you have completed the entire goal. That happened to me too. I had leveled up to a certain level, but had not finished the goal associated with it. As soon as I completed the goal, I was able to get the necessary item. Hope that works for you.

Host(ess)
    Lovecupines are being uncooperative to spawn. I've had them appear from the Faerie's Breath trees and Sweetblooms. Anyone else know where they spawn from? I'm overflowing in Faerie's Breath Petals and Sweetbloom Petals.