View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Host(ess)
    Desperate for energy: don't often post here but find these pages hugely helpful. been searching the hub but wondering if there's a definitive list of 'special' prize animal/charachters that have the chance of dropping energy. I have a whole menagerie of them now but i've forgotten which ones can drop energy and am maxed out on most standard drops so dont want to waste energy just doing random taps. Anyone able to help and point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlfox View Post
    Desperate for energy: don't often post here but find these pages hugely helpful. been searching the hub but wondering if there's a definitive list of 'special' prize animal/charachters that have the chance of dropping energy. I have a whole menagerie of them now but i've forgotten which ones can drop energy and am maxed out on most standard drops so dont want to waste energy just doing random taps. Anyone able to help and point me in the right direction. Thank you!
    All the things that has only a chance (not guarenteed) drop for energy are not worth trying imo if you don't need the other items they drop! Chances to drop more energy are very low; sir Piglet dropped 40 energy only 2 times last year for me! And the other ones I have, usually drop about 0,1 or 2 energy (dragons, naga) don't give you more energy overall after using 1 energy for collecting, I see them as a free collection...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlfox View Post
    I’ve been keeping a list of items in the Inventory Guide under E for energy. Check what you have against the entry. They’re all a bit random though. A good idea is to stock up when you can on the 2 items to craft energy yourself in the greenhouse if you’ve time and works in with your style of play. Hope that helps!

Fashion Designer
    My 1st community prize: 1 love potion #5, 1 living wood, 10 wood!
    Really??? I work hard to unmax myself on the last 2, but can't see why this is useful for anyone with all those trees we have to get down hoping for a monster...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    My 1st community prize: 1 love potion #5, 1 living wood, 10 wood!
    Really??? I work hard to unmax myself on the last 2, but can't see why this is useful for anyone with all those trees we have to get down hoping for a monster...
    I got 1 love potion, 1 glimmer dust, 4 white petals. Very cold.

My community prize was 1 love potion and 415 coins. It seems as though we got zonked.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Host(ess)
    THank you, ill go and look. Yes, i gave up on most after low drop rates too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I wish the cologne craft went away. I made four more than I needed. My mistake, obviously, but if it wasn?t coming back as a component of the love letter or something, why keep the craft there? I can?t be the only one accidentally wasting materials. Oh the sweet blooms wasted
    I feel your pain and agree it should have gone away. I accidentally made two more than I needed, wiping out my gains from the Cupid trolls.

Rhino Keeper
    1st community prize extremely disappointing. I know the forum kept complaining we didn’t want more buildings, but come on, at least you could have given us a love dust, red feathers or a pink bow — all of which are pretty infrequent to get.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Items like love potion #9, mermaid scales, living wood, coins. You get a reward screen which shows you the items.
    Dear SpiritWind00,
    lol, that potion #9's song is really carved in your mind!
    I'm writing you because I can not store the Fairie's Breath trees, the card says storable but I can't put them away.
    Are we sure FB trees are storable for all of us?
    People&neighbors, some feedback about your "storable" or "NOTstorable" Fairie's Breath, please?
    Thank you 😊
    S.