View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    I thought we could get the unicorn with a fairy, like Aideen and Lucky Clydesdale. Is it true?
    But how do the opening first posts - this unicorn is a RARE RANDOM prize from Sweetheart Trade III? So, despite all the effort, those who will not be lucky will not get it?
    I just went through the first few posts, but i can't see anything that says the unicorn is random. Doing the trade gives you the three prizes, in order, with no other options, and after that the trade disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I did three trade III trades in the Sweetheart Shack. First I got The Lovebirds, then The Pink Flyger Cub, then The Sweetheart Unicorn. After getting those three, Trade III disappeared from The Sweetheart Shack.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I just went through the first few posts, but i can't see anything that says the unicorn is random. Doing the trade gives you the three prizes, in order, with no other options, and after that the trade disappears.
    Thank you, I have missed the post from Stymie52, and with my English I do not sometimes understand everything correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by chazroxy View Post
    I have unlocked the the 1st prize - cupids statue which I have, I have unlocked the 2nd prize - smoochie bundle which I can't find & unlocked the 3rd prize - cupids harp which I can not find either. Am I missing something. shouldn't it just go into my inventory.
    The Smoochie bundle is a collection of event related items that go directly into inventory. The actual box does not go into inventory. (Same for the community prizes). The harp should be in your inventory. If not, try force closing your game and check again. (Look under deco, it might be easier to find there, if you have collected several things since unlocking it.)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    what!! i actually thought we all got the same community prizes, how naive of me..
    came to see what others thought of the pathethic 1 potion, 3 mermaid scales and 2 or 3?? living woods i just got, guess it was better than the 60 coins nate got... Come on S8, the first 2 commuity boxes should always include event only items shouldn't they and we all should be getting the exact same prize rewards period!

on another note, other than the prizes we got, am actually enjoying this stress free event. taking a lot of energy but, nothing so far has been too rare to obtain. it is a nice change from last event i failed to complete due to the super rare purple grapes in my game that are of course currently showing up in droves now that they are not really needed

Another unwrapped candy box results for 4th individual prize - another big disappointment! Geez, S8, I'm wondering why I'm even doing this event!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Another unwrapped candy box results for 4th individual prize - another big disappointment! Geez, S8, I'm wondering why I'm even doing this event!
    At that point the candy boxes will be useless for me because I'm level 10.
    Maybe we'll get gold nuggets. Nah!!!

But I do want the valentine fairy.

Executive Chef
    Well rats!!! I leveled up to level
    10 and the crafts disappeared from the forge. I was 1 pink teddy away from my souvenir Baron bear. Darn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirelie View Post
    Thank you, I have missed the post from Stymie52, and with my English I do not sometimes understand everything correctly.
    Your English is fantastic! We are all here to help each other. And to socialize. That’s why we love the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished all goals and received NO crowns
    What gives????
    Yes have restarted etc etc still nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Are the trolls gone? Were they just for the beginning of the event?