View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Valentine's Day event
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Update app requirement: Yes - Event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress)
    Game level: Level 15+,
    Release date: 1 Feb.
    End of event: 21 Feb.==]

* Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

* If your post contains feedback about this event, it may be moved to the Suggestion forum.

* What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Events Work in the Hub.

Tips about the Event

* Help! I can't see the upgrade button? If you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click back on the item. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.
    * Help! The [name] drops aren't going into my inventory! There is a counter on the top right of screen and all [name] drops go there. They do not go into inventory.

* To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 30 Chocolate Boxes.
    * When you reach 30, the next individual prize opens up for you and will show you how many Chocolate Boxes you will need for the next individual prize.
    * Once you reach 150 Chocolate Boxes, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
    * The total number of Chocolate Boxes is updated on the counter as soon as they drop, not when they are collected.
    * Be mindful that upgrading resets the timer back to 4 hours.

Pictures of the event from ShibuyaCloth: click here

NOTE: You will not get special item drops before the goal requests them. Exception is 1st 2 items only. The rest you have to wait for.
    * faerie's breath petals - chop faerie's breath trees
    * sweetbloom petals - tend sweetbloom flowers (max of 6)
    * cologne - craft in the magic forge | Available once booth is level 3
    * pink teddy - defeat lovecupines | Available once booth is level 4 - from faerie breath trees
    * pink bow - defeat lovebeasts | Available once booth is level 4 - from ponds
    * baron bear - craft in the magic forge | Available once booth is level 5 | Magic Forge, 1.5 hours - 7 pink teddy, 4 pink bow, 3 wool
    * love dust - collect from the sparkling mines | Available once booth is level 6
    * pink ink - craft in the magic forge | Pink Ink - 30 Faeries Breath Petals, 14 Sweetbloom Petals, and 1 Love Dust
    * red feathers - feed chickens | Available once booth is level 7
    * cupid's quill - craft in the magic forge | Available once booth is level 7 | Cupid Quills - 1 Pink Ink and 10 Red Feathers from chickens
    * pink parchment - collect from Old Thomas's house | Available once booth is level 7
    * love letter - craft in the magic forge
    | Available once booth is level x

Winning the community event will not only reward you with the Cupid Faerie, but her drops will give you the ability to trade for the Sweetheart Unicorn, Pink Flyger, and Love Bird pets. While there is a max of 1 per pet, you can still obtain all three!

* Some goals will reward you with Crowns. These are for use in the new Town Square (accessed through the market). Accumulating crowns will allow you to purchase new Citizens for your Kingdom. There is no current way to easily see your crown total unless you go into the Town Square and click on the Baron or Maya.

Posts about the Town Square can be made here: Town Square
    (I've moved all posts made in this thread over to the new thread.)

news about crown count and why you don’t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

This event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress) - if you didn't upgrade the app till after goal 4 to the latest version where the Town Square feature was introduced, then you received more in your Smoochie Booth bundle and not crowns. In other words the Town Square must have been available in your game (ie you are playing the latest versions of the app from either the Play and/or App Store) to get the crowns.

I’ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-13-18 at 01:38 PM.