View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

I’ll dance with the trolls just to see that ballet hand motion again! Don’t need the drops but watching the love trolls trying to be elegant cracks me up each time. Thanks for that!

On a different topic, my third trade in the sweetheart shack disappeared before I was able to do 3 trades. Has anybody experienced this?

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    I'm wondering same! Where's wedding ali gone? That was quick. Maybe taken off by mistake....or they don't want to sell many

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Anyone know what the chocolate eggs are for that my pink ckicken is dropping?
    They are used in the Love Shack trades.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CD7FF059-904D-4B22-A54A-496BDC733BB3.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	132.4 KB 
ID:	42264
    Last edited by ashanthya; 02-17-18 at 05:39 PM. Reason: S8 hates apostrophes.

New Resident
    I saw it 2 days ago with 5 days left...

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It was only available for a very short time, when I saw it listed it only had 2 days left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Even for those that are done upgrading the smoochie booth, the trolls drop a large number of coins. 3,000, 5,000 And 10,000 are the possibilities I think. So it is useful to do even if you are finished with the event.
    Just got 10,000 coins for fighting one of the Trolls. How fantastic! Take out your jewelers, everyone. S8 is giving us back some of our Mermaid Quest money.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I'm wondering same! Where's wedding ali gone? That was quick. Maybe taken off by mistake....or they don't want to sell many
    The wedding ali (for me anyway) was always only available for a shorter time than the items still available. For me, it was part of a group of items that are all no longer on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    My smoochie booth is at level 9 and I don't think I'm going to be able to level up to 10. If I set a timer for collections, will I be able to get enough chocolate boxes for the Cupid Faerie? I have 372 right now. (If it gets down to the wire I guess I could speed up the smoochie booth with gems...)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Anyone spawning trolls for the heck of it even though you're finished? i did and got $5000 with the love dust, so I took out more jewelers lol
    How could anyone resist these adorable trolls they are just so fun to watch. I have to say all the characters in this event are the best ever. The whole event gave me happiness this was my valentine this year. Thanks to all that helped make this event possible. Its great! I finished and am still playing as if I havent its so entertaining.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    My smoochie booth is at level 9 and I don't think I'm going to be able to level up to 10. If I set a timer for collections, will I be able to get enough chocolate boxes for the Cupid Faerie? I have 372 right now. (If it gets down to the wire I guess I could speed up the smoochie booth with gems...)
    Yes. Keep collecting on time every 4 hours. Maybe you will gems about twice or three times but remember. Do not spare time in the very last minute of event. Once I speed up but counting that I still can collect once 30 minutes before event ends. I did it. But then... it glitched and I lost my progress and the times up. So be careful..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    How could anyone resist these adorable trolls they are just so fun to watch. I have to say all the characters in this event are the best ever. The whole event gave me happiness this was my valentine this year. Thanks to all that helped make this event possible. Its great! I finished and am still playing as if I havent its so entertaining.
    I agree!! Totally worth the energy ��
    No Gems For Runes!