View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Is it just me or was this one really quick? I?m not trying to brag I haven?t completed the individual prizes but I have fully upgraded the building. Just waiting to collect all the chocolate boxes to get the Faerie, and obviously the community prizes, anyway I know I now have 6 alicorns / 40 energy giving steeds. So I have one a day except for Thursday so I?m working towards getting my 7th and this is the first event I?ve had all 6 fully operational throughout the event, but I dunno I seemed to finish really quickly. I?d be interested to hear others thoughts on this. I did notice I was about a day behind the usual suspects with regards to getting out the invitations. But 10 days left seems quite a lot for me. I did have one daily Ali give me a 100 energy boost, that obviously helped. Any thoughts?
    Be aware it takes 4,5 days after getting the fearie before you have the prizes for this event!
    Getting the building to level 10 doesn't give you anything more then the crowns. For now I don't see any reason to use them for a walker that gives nothing useful. Hoping for more useful things later, but we need to finish more events before we know....

Fashion Designer
    got three prizes so far from the second trade:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2040[1].jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	42114

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2041.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	110.0 KB 
ID:	42115

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the help

Executive Chef
    Funny you say that I?ve noticed the last few events s8 have kept these crafts open after you?ve completed the building etc. But to be on the safe side I took all day yesterday waiting to fully upgrade the Smoochie Booth to level 10 because I wanted the souvenir teddy, love dust and pink ink (the only items I needed left to craft or obtain). My mines were really stingy yesterday and only gave me 2 love dust. Once i?d got them then I upgraded I?m glad I waited now. And I?m glad I thought just incase they do disappear on this occasion. In future I will always wait to upgrade as s8 change their minds like the wind changes direction. I?m sorry you got caught out and weren?t able to complete your collection of souvenirs. I will admit there have been occasions I?ve not had the time or inclination. But it does seem unfair of s8 to change their minds after they?ve given players the impression after a few events they?ll keep them in the crafting buildings for the collectors.
    I also did not make an extra souvenir Baron Bear. However, when I fought the Cupid Trolls, I got one as a drop. Actually, I just noticed that I have 2 in inventory.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 02-11-18 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Additional information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Used gems to finish Trade 3 earlier. Trade 3 is gone for me.
    Pretty sure her only drops are going to be those you need for trade 3 unless they change after the event. So if you used gems to finish the trades then she most likely will be useless.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Be aware it takes 4,5 days after getting the fearie before you have the prizes for this event!
    Getting the building to level 10 doesn't give you anything more then the crowns. For now I don't see any reason to use them for a walker that gives nothing useful. Hoping for more useful things later, but we need to finish more events before we know....
    You don?t have to get all three trade prizes within the 21 day time period of this event. They are permanent trades that will stay after the event is over. So if you get the faerie on the last day, you?ll still be able to do all of the trade three trades until you get each prize.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You should have 500 crowns now. Click on Maya is the TS and they?ll be there. They don?t go to inventory.
    SW I have upgraded the Smoochie Booth to level 10 but I only have 400 crowns showing in the Town Square. I might have not been playing on the most recent update when I completed the quest that awarded the first 100 crowns. Shouldn't that have been awarded retroactively once I upgraded?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    You don?t have to get all three trade prizes within the 21 day time period of this event. They are permanent trades that will stay after the event is over. So if you get the faerie on the last day, you?ll still be able to do all of the trade three trades until you get each prize.
    Oh that's great! I have seen something posted that only the first 2 were permanent... but maybe that was wrong or I was to sleepy to read it correct... 😉

Edit: I see it now: 3th isn't available after getting the 3 trade prizes! 😊
    Last edited by Jackiesq; 02-11-18 at 09:43 AM.

Executive Chef
    Finished the event. Cracks me up that it was signed ?you?re secret admirer? instead of your. Someone at S8 needs to proofread they?re text. *snort* sorry. My grammar nazi is showing.

Nightclub Owner
    Is it just me or was this one really quick? I?m not trying to brag I haven?t completed the individual prizes but I have fully upgraded the building. Just waiting to collect all the chocolate boxes to get the Faerie, and obviously the community prizes, anyway I know I now have 6 alicorns / 40 energy giving steeds. So I have one a day except for Thursday so I?m working towards getting my 7th and this is the first event I?ve had all 6 fully operational throughout the event, but I dunno I seemed to finish really quickly. I?d be interested to hear others thoughts on this. I did notice I was about a day behind the usual suspects with regards to getting out the invitations. But 10 days left seems quite a lot for me. I did have one daily Ali give me a 100 energy boost, that obviously helped. Any thoughts?
    I mentioned something along the same line as this a few days ago so you're definitely not alone in thinking this event seemed different. After thinking on it, I realized that in my realm it's never about how much energy I do or don't have to finish an event. The thing that holds me back from getting through most events easily is the dismal drop and spawn rates of most event items and monsters.

However, in my realm, the Valentine monsters and drops were plentiful and nearly a guarantee so I was able to craft the materials and upgrade at whatever pace I liked. I've decided to use my 'free time' to finish some Valentine trades (love the decos) and work on the final mermaid goal to keep busy for the rest of the event. I'm happy that it looks like everyone will be able to finish without pulling their hair out (which is how it should be) but that doesn't necessarily mean I want all future events to be so long.