View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For me it’s “Love Potion #9” (5) ‘I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink.’
    Ugh! Yes! All week since the start of this event! Can't wait to finish this up so I no longer have to look at the love potions and trigger the ear bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    For me it?s ?Love Potion #9? (5) ?I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink.?
    I have been singing that song since this event started. That is how we know that the game developers are young. If they were more mature, not old, the potion would have been “Love Potion #9.” Such good music back then!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ha! too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing songs in my head when there are drops!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saruccia1963 View Post
    SpiritWind00,
    Thanks for your answer, you're kind, as always.
    Yes, I'm on the last CS app iOS version, and in the last days I'm always "sound on"... anyway is a crazy thing, IMHO.
    Sorry, I think this is a really stupid question, but I have to do: when you referred to "storing things" what do you mean? Is it about deleting pics, apps, cookies&stuffies? Or I'm missing some "storage" tricks IN CS?
    Sorry, I'm a stubborn one...
    I will check out the ~bugs threads~ too :-)
    Thank you again
    S.
    I hope it can help, but try storing items you don't *really* need, especially animated items or decorative items. Click on Edit and then pop it into the crate with the arrow to store it. I found when my game had less items it behaved much better. Still not that great, but a bit more stable which saved my sanity. Check on how much storage you have left through settings/general. Deleting and reinstalling can free up huge amounts of memory, but as soon as you start visiting again and your neighbour boards are reloaded, the memory soon goes up again. It's not going to fix the rollbacks, but maybe it might reduce them a little. If it's still going on too much, then I'd encourage you to reach out to Support. Hope that helps!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I have been singing that song since this event started. That is how we know that the game developers are young. If they were more mature, not old, the potion would have been ?Love Potion #9.? Such good music back then!
    Actually it makes me think there would be some type of trademark or copyright violation if they called it love potion #9

New Resident
    I have reached level 7 of the smoochie booth and have collected from chickens quite a few times. No red feathers. Also magic forge has no listing for Cupid?s quill. I have contacted support from S8 on this issue and my ticket was cancelled because ?S8 does not give hints?. Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srl1979 View Post
    I have reached level 7 of the smoochie booth and have collected from chickens quite a few times. No red feathers. Also magic forge has no listing for Cupid?s quill. I have contacted support from S8 on this issue and my ticket was cancelled because ?S8 does not give hints?. Am I missing something?
    Have you actually completed the goal associated with leveling up to 7? Just leveling up to 7 won?t do it. You have to complete that entire goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srl1979 View Post
    I read an earlier post that said that the ink had to be crafted first. I'm not sure what that means but I hope that helps you.
    Also I read a post that said that the parchments started dropping from Old Thomas at level 7 for them, so it might be useful for you to start checking Old Thomas now.
    I have been reading through the thread and I also noticed that the Sweetheart fountain is animated? I want one for sure.
    And Moon talked me into doing some lower trades. I love the white fences and the paths. Very pretty.

Host(ess)
    SpiritWind00,
    your help is really welcomed here!
    I'll put out some decor in the storage and then we will see if the song will change!
    Thank you!
    S.

Fashion Designer
    Uggh... having trouble spawning Lovebeasts now. We?re easy to spawn before my Smoochie Booth was level 7. Collected from 10 ponds, spawned a boar. I guess that is better than last time... collected from 10 ponds and spawned nothing. At least the Lovecupines are still plentiful!