View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    But we don't need the quiver any more once we get all three pets
    i am really hoping that the Cupid fairy will have some beneficial drops after the event. Finger crossed.
    But I am a collector, and I'll add her to my fairy collection. I kinda like the drops from my fairies. Especially Celestine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Sweetheart Pillars were always an option for Trade 1. I saw it very early on in a kingdom of one of my neighbors. It took me a while to get one. For me it was the rarest of items in Trade 1.
    My trade 1 has got itself fixated onto the Sweetheart path. I got a gate and some fences early on, but now it's the path every time and I've got 20 of them! No more trades for me till I start going for Trade 3. Love the weird randomness of this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I have had 11 neighbors respond to my request according to my news but my progress is only measuring at 3. I have force closed several times. What the heck?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I have had 11 neighbors respond to my request according to my news but my progress is only measuring at 3. I have force closed several times. What the heck?
    Be patient. They eventually come through.

Anyone has Thomas house suddenly stop dropping the paper? Collected 6 times and not one! Got one every collection at first but last day or two, zero!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nuttyangel_69 View Post
    Anyone has Thomas house suddenly stop dropping the paper? Collected 6 times and not one! Got one every collection at first but last day or two, zero!
    Yep. Came in to say the same thing. Thomas has gone away or something.

Hope it isnt related to the new upgrade. I havent upgraded yet as i wanted to wait till this event - which I have very nearly completed and i am in such happy shock over, so thank you S8 for making this one long enough so that even us 'twice a day/consistently awful drop rate players' can finish.

But please bring Thomas home and get him to start handing out those bits of paper at every visit.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i am really hoping that the Cupid fairy will have some beneficial drops after the event. Finger crossed.
    But I am a collector, and I'll add her to my fairy collection. I kinda like the drops from my fairies. Especially Celestine.
    That's exactly what I'm wishing/hoping. It makes zero sense to have her only drop Quivers when we only need 9 (10 for collectors) so I'm crossing my fingers that she gets additional drops post event.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    news about crown count and why you don’t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

This event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress) - if you didn't upgrade the app till after goal 4 to the latest version where the Town Square feature was introduced, then you received more in your Smoochie Booth bundle and not crowns. In other words the Town Square must have been available in your game (ie you are playing the latest versions of the app from either the Play and/or App Store) to get the crowns.

I’ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    news about crown count and why you don’t have 500 when goal 10 is complete.

This event is supported in v1.9+ (Accessing a lower version after starting the event in 1.9 will reset progress) - if you didn't upgrade the app till after goal 4 to the latest version where the Town Square feature was introduced, then you received more in your Smoochie Booth bundle and not crowns. In other words the Town Square must have been available in your game (ie you are playing the latest versions of the app from either the Play and/or App Store) to get the crowns.

I’ll add this to the first page here and the notes in the Town Square thread. If you have any questions about this please either post here or Town Square thread or send me a message.
    I have Town Square but still not showing any crowns. Just says “Coming Soon”

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That icon isn’t available yet for anyone. To see your Crown count you need to select one of the new citizens then exit screen.