View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
215. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

152 70.70%
  • Neutral

43 20.00%
  • Disagree

11 5.12%
  • I didn't participate

1 0.47%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Cupid Faerie)

200 93.02%
  • I didn't win all individual prizes

7 3.26%
  • I wish we had a bit more time!

21 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/1 Valentine event: The Smoochie Booth

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I think there will be a continuation of this community event as it will take awhile to reach the fairy with normal play... and also maybe the continuation of the character 'Lara' we have to release in the Town Square having to do with the crown collection that was introduced. Sales of re-released Valentine's deco/animals are usually offered also.
    I agree that they are going to continue this event through the whole timer, I was just thinking that they would have a shorter event going simultaneously with this one starting on V-day. Although I think I will be happy even if they don?t, I complain when the events take up too much of my time so I have to appreciate any times of less activity when they give it to me.

Fashion Designer
    Thoughts please...
    I have 40 love potion from Cupid's statue. Personally I am not interested in any of the Trade I and II, which I understand to be all deco. Trade III are limited to 1 each, meaning I need 9 love potions. I'm thinking of not collecting from Cupid's statue any more as I have plenty of love potion. Am I missing something? Is there a reason to continue collecting? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thoughts please...
    I have 40 love potion from Cupid's statue. Personally I am not interested in any of the Trade I and II, which I understand to be all deco. Trade III are limited to 1 each, meaning I need 9 love potions. I'm thinking of not collecting from Cupid's statue any more as I have plenty of love potion. Am I missing something? Is there a reason to continue collecting? Thanks.
    if not intrested in Trades 1 and 2.. you do have enough Love Potions to do the limited 3 Trades of Trade 3. you'd be missing only the Valentine decos. however, even if there's limited space to place all the decos, I would craft the decos anyway so as to use the Love Potions as it's more interesting to have the decos rather than a pile of unused Love Potions in the Inventory.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babs526 View Post
    Is anyone else having an issue that anytime they **** a monster, then a few hits later the galloping horseman appears and I have to defeat the monster all over again. It just happened with 2 regular board. It is not a connectivity issue and it is happening with every monster.
    Hi you all,
    I already posted about that "**** Me Two Times" syndrome, that is affecting many of us, I hope we are not in a upside down J. Morrison's song...

it's a dangerous syndrome because if you forget that the beast comes back from hell and stays parked in the corner of your kingdom... lots of energies go, meanwhile, chopping and fishing, trying to find an impossible, nowhere to be found, poor beast to ****...

Please, SpiritWind00 and/or S8, this is lasting from the last CS update... any answer? Any tip? Or at least a 'lil sign that you are considering the problem.

Thank you
    S.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You should post any game issues in the bugs forum where it will be seen.

I just got a new device and have not had any rollbacks in the last few days whereas before it was driving me nuts too. Why don’t you try storing a few more things to reduce your game memory required to see if that helps. Try all the other usual troubleshooting tips in the bugs forum thread too. Are you on the latest app version as some performance issues were rolled out? I know it’s really hard. You can also reach out to Support for assistance.

Put your sound on to see if monsters are still lurking if rollbacks are continuing - that will definitely save you energy.

Farm Supplier
    For lower levels, last two upgrades are

For lvl 9 - 3 quills and 3 baron bears
    For lvl 10 - 4 love letters and 4 baron bears
    Dragon Story - Dracotopia inactive
    Fantasy Forest - Lintulehto
    Castle Story - Satumaa

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You should post any game issues in the bugs forum where it will be seen.

I just got a new device and have not had any rollbacks in the last few days whereas before it was driving me nuts too. Why don’t you try storing a few more things to reduce your game memory required to see if that helps. Try all the other usual troubleshooting tips in the bugs forum thread too. Are you on the latest app version as some performance issues were rolled out? I know it’s really hard. You can also reach out to Support for assistance.

Put your sound on to see if monsters are still lurking if rollbacks are continuing - that will definitely save you energy.
    SpiritWind00,
    Thanks for your answer, you're kind, as always.
    Yes, I'm on the last CS app iOS version, and in the last days I'm always "sound on"... anyway is a crazy thing, IMHO.
    Sorry, I think this is a really stupid question, but I have to do: when you referred to "storing things" what do you mean? Is it about deleting pics, apps, cookies&stuffies? Or I'm missing some "storage" tricks IN CS?
    Sorry, I'm a stubborn one...
    I will check out the ~bugs threads~ too :-)
    Thank you again
    S.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saruccia1963 View Post
    I already posted about that "**** Me Two Times" syndrome, that is affecting many of us, I hope we are not in a upside down J. Morrison's song...
    Oh, this is just cruel. Now I have The Doors stuck in my head. Sitting at my desk humming.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I also find it odd and quite annoying that everything is done in the forges. I agree with the theory that it is because the forges have no boost. But these crafts and potions don?t have particularly long timers....so I don?t feel the need to speed them up. For me it is annoying because I?m still trying to make silver bars for gold tridents, and those are 8 hour crafts. Sigh.
    Yes,same for me. Trying to do those overnight at least but don't always remember to set them off ...
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 02-07-18 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Oh, this is just cruel. Now I have The Doors stuck in my head. Sitting at my desk humming.
    For me it’s “Love Potion #9” (5) ‘I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink.’
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending