Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Restaurant Story: February 2018

I play Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Always adding 2-4* players. Just started RS like a week ago and trying to build up active, daily, tipping, gifting neighbors. Just keep at least 2 stars. And help on events. Leave requests on my wall and I'll try to gift that item each day. I definitely tip from my wall as life is hectic, but I love playing with new friends.

4* places in both. Daily player and tipper/gifter. RS and BS ID Musicrocks85. Lyrical Life is the name for RS and ID Musicrocks85 is the name for BS. Hope to hear from you soon!

New Resident
    I?m an old player coming back. I?m in need of some new neighbors. I?m very active.
    My ID is: LemonWho
    Last edited by LemonWho; 02-28-18 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Typos

Looking for neighbors level 90 and up. Tipping is not a big deal as long as you answer requests during goals and send goal parts while they are going. The reason I only want higher level players is because I've noticed lower level players tend to quit the game more often.

My id is: Jojocl141587
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123