View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 74.60%
  • I didn't like this event

14 22.22%
  • Black and white guinea pig

43 68.25%
  • Guinea pig

35 55.56%
  • Muddy pig

40 63.49%
  • Hayride

28 44.44%
  • Hay house

33 52.38%
  • Hay pony

26 41.27%
  • Hay rooster

19 30.16%
  • Hay roll

20 31.75%
  • Hay bench

15 23.81%
  • Hay stack

21 33.33%
  • Spring meadow path

28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claeystrails View Post
    What do us android players that dont have cowbells do? Do androids have different goals? Or do I not know about cowbells?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I've heard of cowbell but no clue what they do. Ain't gots not trucks neithuh.
    Unfortunately, the Farmer's Market (the trucks) and the cowbells (the rewards from making a truck delivery) are currently iOS only. You can check the Farmer's Market thread for more information.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-16-2016-(iOS)

Quote Originally Posted by deedeetapia View Post
    I'm still on part 1 it says I have to give 10 hay straws but I have been sending plane deliveries for 2 days and only got 5,it won't give me any more. I haven't got any hay straw since yesterday.
    me too I haven't gotten straw since Friday.......sent out 5 and 6 deliveries last night ..... I forced closed and did everything but uninstall and reinstall.....

Farm Supplier
    I am STILL making chocolates and still trying to get the item from it to drop! I am finally over the half way point for collecting that item to give Morgan! UGH!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    High Level
    Goal 6 is the Sheep

Get 1 alfalfa shoot from sheep
    Give 10 Alfalfa shoot
    Give 40 wool
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 5 hay paths, 28 experience points
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 02-05-18 at 03:54 PM.

Yep chocolate drop rates or straw hippos is bad. ��

Farm Supplier
    Lvl 31 matches with the poster who is at 34
    Goal 6
    Get 1 alfalfa shoot from sheep
    Give 10 alfalfa shoot
    Give 25 Wool
    Rewards
    200 coins, 5x hay paths, 28 points

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Heads up if we continue following the easter event then orange trees are tomorrow.
    Buy all the orange trees you are allowed.
    And remember it is 16 hours to ripen so do not harvest them after midnight eastern daylight savings time today.

Keep crafting and save those pickaxes and shovels for mining.
    Sending planes helps to get those two items.

And keep crafting hooks because we don't know if we need a special hook yet or if we will be able to fish with dough balls. I have 30 in my barn.

Good Luck to all of us.
    Let's bring those guinea pigs home.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 5 for low level is the same as the high level, get 1 hay from bakery, give 15 hay, give 25 bread.

Host(ess)
    Could someone please check to see if there is a glitch in the chocolatier in dropping the hay hippos please. I have been playing this game for several years and I know a problem when I have one. I should not be two days behind in completing this goal when I am constantly making chocolate night and day and it rarely gives out a hippo. Makes it very impossible to makeup any lost time for the next goals whether you are saving up those items or not. I have already made a bunch of bread. You will be able to give what you have made but still be stuck in that goal waiting to collect enough of what you need to complete the goal. You should either open up all the goals to give an opportunity to continue on while still trying to complete the goal that has you in limbo. I have also used over 24 jewels to finish my chocolates and all of those jewels was wasted because NONE of chocolates I paid to complete early dropped a hippo. That is so ridiculous..... I love these events but I never find out why these things are happening and most of the responses do not make any sense as to why. I could be on here 24/7 on some of these events and never complete and win the prize....

Also......my collection gallery is showing the next two levels I have not opened and is collecting to them but the hippo is still locked which it should be because I have not completed that goal. So that tells me there is something wrong if it is allowing me to collect the next two goals when I feed sheep or make bread but it does not for the chocolatier????? Shouldn't the collection gallery NOT ALLOW the collections to start if you have not completed that goal level yet and if the answer is it should, then why am I not seeing any of the hippos I have collected too? This tells me there is a glitch in the goal for the chocolates to drop hippos. It should not take three days to collect enough hippos in this event to be able to catch up and complete these goals. Please check these two requests for me. Thank you.
    Last edited by FisherFarms1; 02-06-18 at 06:00 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Finally! Goal 5! 15 hedgehogs and 25 breads! Goal 4 was rough! I think they put the drop rate low on the chocolatier on purpose to slow everybody down and make them play a little catch up. Because I finished goal 5 in less than an hour. Almost every single bread gave me a hedgehog and since I had bread stored because I knew what was coming I only had to make two or three more loaves to get my last couple of hedgehogs.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast