View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 74.60%
  • I didn't like this event

14 22.22%
  • Black and white guinea pig

43 68.25%
  • Guinea pig

35 55.56%
  • Muddy pig

40 63.49%
  • Hayride

28 44.44%
  • Hay house

33 52.38%
  • Hay pony

26 41.27%
  • Hay rooster

19 30.16%
  • Hay roll

20 31.75%
  • Hay bench

15 23.81%
  • Hay stack

21 33.33%
  • Spring meadow path

28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    I was doing well with the foxes until yesterday. They have shut off for me too. Today alone I have made at least two dozen fries and got ONE fox from it. I also cannot get anchovies. I don't mind working to earn the rewards, but the drop rate for what is needed makes me want to quit instead of try harder. I'm using my baler, but it irks me to waste so much time and resources.
    Same for me.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I'm having the same problems. Fryer and apples. Got my guinea pig from goals but have to use the baler to make foxes. Heres hoping I can get enough collection to get him a friend! Good luck everyone. And thanks to all those who have posted. I wouldnt have been able to do it without the heads up on the upcoming goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Im not getting anything for fishing, I even bought the special bait & even though it took my gems and gave me a bait, it wont let me actually use it. So what is wrong with this game?

New Resident
    very slowly alfalfa foxes are collected

Rhino Keeper
    Collected apples from both farms 2 times today and got zero event parts from small farm and one from big farm. I was only able to collect 2 times due to weekends being busy with family.

I am at level 40; nothing from pond, mine, chickens or coco trees? Where should I still try?

I don?t see any special bait for sale at all. Where did you find it?

I didn?t realize you had to do level one to just work on the collection part of the event. I never finished it because the hay nail drop was very very poor and I never got 10 bales of hay.

Sorry, that was meant to read,? the hay drop? from deliveries was so low I could finish level one. Why do I need to give away 10 hay to work on the other collection event? It doesn?t seem right?

Fashion Designer
    OMG I love my little piggy! He's adorable! I still want a unicorn, but this guy is awesome! I generally don't buy boosts and just make do the best I can, but this hay baler (before the sale, hrmph) was a great investment. I would STILL be making alfalfa foxes if I did t have it.

The hippo bait was a red herring for me (no pun intended) wasted 19 gems on that for my 2nd attempt, but, hey, knew what I was getting into. Have had no problem getting hippos from the pond, but I stockpiled dough bait for like 5 days assuming I'd need it. Apple trees and deep fryer are really stingy, but that's why I'm using the baler. Like these luck events alot. This was challenging but attainable. Winner.