View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 74.60%
  • I didn't like this event

14 22.22%
  • Black and white guinea pig

43 68.25%
  • Guinea pig

35 55.56%
  • Muddy pig

40 63.49%
  • Hayride

28 44.44%
  • Hay house

33 52.38%
  • Hay pony

26 41.27%
  • Hay rooster

19 30.16%
  • Hay roll

20 31.75%
  • Hay bench

15 23.81%
  • Hay stack

21 33.33%
  • Spring meadow path

28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by gramarye24 View Post
    So, just collected apples and for the seventh time I have received 1 alfalfa from eight trees! If this is how it is going to go I am never going to finish this event - it is frustrating enough for android users anyway with the reduced functionality and game play. I don't for one minute believe it is random drops so come on storm8 and help us out a bit!
    I think the same thing about the random drops. You are lucky to get 1 alfalfa as I got 0. I now have to wait another 8 hours before getting disappointed again. I stopped playing for pets ages ago as storm 8 make it to frustrating, but thought I?d go for this one to see if things have changed. Guess storm 8 still don?t listen to their players and I won?t be going for anymore

Can someone help me please I finished goal 9 it has all green correct ✅ but it won?t load goal 10? And the game has done its daily refresh

Quote Originally Posted by 2015marly View Post
    Geen enkele drop van de m?jn of vissen is dit de volgende bug in dit spel zo niet leuk dat ik aan de meeste evenementen niet eens mee kan doen
    Please complete the first goal, Hay Won't You Ride With Me, in order to get Alfalfa Hippos from the pond! Sorry for the inconvenience! (I'll also try with Google Translate!)

Voltooi het eerste doel, Hay Won't You Ride With Me, om Alfalfa Hippos uit de vijver te krijgen! Excuses voor het ongemak!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissyo3 View Post
    Can someone help me please I finished goal 9 it has all green correct ✅ but it won?t load goal 10? And the game has done its daily refresh
    You may have a few more tasks to complete! Please try scrolling down in that goal to see what's left.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkiepies View Post
    I got the g pig from collections, but I can't find the grotto in my storage. Help please.
    You may want to try closing the game and re-opening it to see the Grotto! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Rhino Keeper
    I have found another reason to dislike anchovies. Rotten little creatures still remain hidden in my pond. Dang it.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and I neither need nor want any more straw roosters or hay benches.

So what is going on? I have now finished the first goal like suggested, and given away 10 of my collection and still the last 2 have not opened up and we are now only 28 hours away from this ending. This has been a lot of work and if the last two won't open for the collection it has all been wasted! I think this may be the end of my playing farm story 2. There are just too many bugs in the program to be fun. All it is is frustrating ����

Farm Supplier
    Finished this quest, I would not normally post this as it’s frustrating reading it when stuck on a quest, I would not have finished it without the baler, so happy that I got it. I could make the foxes from the fryer I was lacking.
    The other thing I found is my fryer like many others was near to none drop rate, I found I got more after making sure my barn was full and not collecting the fries until I had about 10 to collect, I would get about 3 foxes doing this whereas collecting 1 or even 3 at a time I would get none.
    Everything in general I collected 1 at a time,

This is my third time trying to post to thread, so let’s see if I have success or 3 times I’m out (ha). I also cannot believe the low drop rate from the apple trees and the fryer. Very, very disappointing that this drop rate continues to be an issue on many of the events. Even so, I’ve managed with the help of both the baler and Judy to complete the goals challenge. Thank you so much Judy for keeping us updated all along the way as to what each new goal was as it opened each day. I was able to prepare ahead of time and start collecting from those items early, as I would not be finished with a prior day goal. That was a huge help! So thank you!!!