View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

47 74.60%
  • I didn't like this event

14 22.22%
  • Black and white guinea pig

43 68.25%
  • Guinea pig

35 55.56%
  • Muddy pig

40 63.49%
  • Hayride

28 44.44%
  • Hay house

33 52.38%
  • Hay pony

26 41.27%
  • Hay rooster

19 30.16%
  • Hay roll

20 31.75%
  • Hay bench

15 23.81%
  • Hay stack

21 33.33%
  • Spring meadow path

28 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hay There Farmer! - 2018 Jan 31 (POLL ADDED)

I just finished the Goal Part One and there is no part two. Is this a bug or will Part 2 show up when we unlock the next item in the collection?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    The collection prize is the guinea pig pictured in the "The Hayride Collection Event" quest. This also displays all possible collection items.

The final quest prize is the white and black guinea pig pictured in the ...(Part x of 10) quest chains.

Guinea Pigs go in the Rodent Grotto which appears in your storage once you get one of the guinea pigs.

Hopefully this helps
    Thank you for the information!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I just finished the Goal Part One and there is no part two. Is this a bug or will Part 2 show up when we unlock the next item in the collection?
    In the past. Goals would be released every day or sometimes two days but I think beings ten parts to the quest a goal each day likely corresponding with what farm item the part comes from

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Part two unlocks tomorrow at 2:30pm Pacific. Each day, the next part of the quest will unlock...in addition to a new collection item.

Am I correct in thinking that only one type of event item drops each day, meaning if you miss one day at any point you cannot complete the event as you will be missing an item needed to turn in a collection, this would mean that you can?t turn in any collections until the final day, and you can only turn in the number of collections that you received on your lowest scoring day, for example, say someone started late on day one and only got one of the hay straws, it wouldn?t make any difference how many items were collected on subsequent days they would only ever be able to turn in one complete collection?

Quote Originally Posted by dizzynor View Post
    Am I correct in thinking that only one type of event item drops each day, meaning if you miss one day at any point you cannot complete the event as you will be missing an item needed to turn in a collection, this would mean that you can?t turn in any collections until the final day, and you can only turn in the number of collections that you received on your lowest scoring day, for example, say someone started late on day one and only got one of the hay straws, it wouldn?t make any difference how many items were collected on subsequent days they would only ever be able to turn in one complete collection?
    No it means a new item is unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight time each day.
    Tomorrow you will collect the new item from whatever and can still collect straw from plane deliveries.
    Every item when unlocked can be collected for the rest of the event.

Another thing to remember in past events day 9 and 10 were from fishing and mining.
    So don't waste your shovels or pickaxes right now.

Executive Chef
    At this time, there does not seem to be a special bait needed at the Fishing Pond...at least, the green button that opens the second bait wheel is not active, so perhaps this go-around we will not need to craft anything and can just use regular baits. I'm not saying we won't need to--once that day unlocks, the special bait may unlock as well--just that at this time, it seem to be not necessary.

That said, it might be a good idea to start crafting baits early (or at least limit how much fishing you do) until around day 9.

Rhino Keeper
    So Excited!! Can someone explain how to get or where to find these things needed for collection ? Thx

Grand Emperor
    Oh great to see new pets in this new event!! I am much motivated by them haha. The lack of pets for last two events didn't quite motivate me. Thanks Storm8 for new event, new pets and also enabling us to win one by goals.

Btw guys, this seems to be like the old Easter Egg Hunt Event where you can win a pet through goals and another when you turn in. So prepare your baits and mining tools. Members who have not expanded to fishing pond or the mine, do them asap. I speculate they are needed for the daily activities.

P.S. The Baler is very useful to start crafting collection items for early turn ins and more chances to win your grand prize.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast