Thread: Seeking Daily Gold Exchanging Friend?

Rhino Keeper

Seeking Daily Gold Exchanging Friend?

Heya guys,

Not sure if this is proper to post it here. I searched around a bit so forgive me if this should be placed somewhere else.

A couple weeks ago now, I noticed that one of my daily gold exchanging friends has seemingly disappeared. I left a comment on her wall and her island hasn't had any new activity for a while now, etc.

So for now, I'm seeking another reliable daily gold exchanging friend D: This could possibly be temporary if she does in fact, return, since I've been exchanging gold with my 3 neighbors for quite a long time.

Just let me know if there might be someone else who's looking for an exchanger! I log several times a day and I'm always accessible through comments left on my wall, always exchange gold, etc.

If, for some reason I'm *not* returning it, then something might have happened out of my control (ie Internet outage, medical situation, eaten by mutant frogs, etc). It's 99.9% that this ever happens, (especially the frogs) since I would always preemptively give people a head's up first, and again, I log in multiple times a day. I'm also so thankful DS has the in-game comments system for quick and easy communication!

Thank you!

~Rainedeer

Island name: Rapture
    ID: NeidusBluetip

The Honorable Panda
    Moving your thread to the Dragon Story Add Me Forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Moving your thread to the Dragon Story Add Me Forum.
    Thanks Kooky! For some reason I couldn't find it o.o

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone,

If anyone sees this, I'm in need of another reliable gold neighbour, which may be temporary or permanent. One of my neighbours for a very long time has completely disappeared, since end of February. So please let me know if anyone's interested!

All the above info is still the same, so feel free to add!