Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marble island- Having to clear boulders

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by polar71004 View Post
    Not very happy with support! Only advise they give is to un/reinstall? What about the 1.5 million coins I used to clear that first row ☹️
    Can you send me your support ticket number by private message?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    That screen shot does not show a cleared space with foliage. I am not the only one clearing foliage and rocks, cleared some yesterday the 19th.

Debris on marble island

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42598[/ATTACH
    ]
    Well I finally got my coins refunded from the first row thank you. I had to craft more keys to move on to the second row only to find I now have a mouldy boulder to clear 990,000? Was I mistaken in thinking this issue was resolved? Why are a few people having this problem and why has it not been fixed? There is no point expanding to the marble with this issue.
    You can see from my screen shot the mouldy boulder at the top of second row it?s highlighted in yellow and the costs it shown bottom right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98D3DB8F-527F-46FF-A947-F6515FE7AD36.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	42598  

The Honorable Panda
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42598[/ATTACH
    ]
    Well I finally got my coins refunded from the first row thank you. I had to craft more keys to move on to the second row only to find I now have a mouldy boulder to clear 990,000? Was I mistaken in thinking this issue was resolved? Why are a few people having this problem and why has it not been fixed? There is no point expanding to the marble with this issue.
    You can see from my screen shot the mouldy boulder at the top of second row it?s highlighted in yellow and the costs it shown bottom right.
    Oh sorry! I would advise responding back to your last email from support and let them know this happened again.
    I will also flag this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thank you��

the problem has been ongoing for a month! Thanks for any help you can give. ☹️
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 03-09-18 at 11:36 AM. Reason: discussing support

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    the problem has been ongoing for a month! Thanks for any help you can give. ☹️
    Please allow time for support to respond. They may take additional time if there's a higher than normal volume of requests.

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ds island.png 
Views:	69 
Size:	145.4 KB 
ID:	43092

I'm having the same problem. I finally unlocked the island and already had 42 keys waiting and ready to go, so I was able to purchase 7 land plots, but each one of them has had a foliage in it that needed to be cleared first. The Big bitter Bark and the Moldy Boulder were obviously quite expensive. The other foliage were small and easy to remove quickly.

Farm Supplier
    It is now April and we still have this problem. I first told you about it in July. Yesterday I clearedanother boulder. Every space it is something and Nothing has been done about it. I am not waiting around for support to get back to me inlays or weeks. I have just cleared the area and told them about it. With this many people having trouble it can't be that hard to track down.
    Last edited by 71smoky; 04-18-18 at 01:05 AM.

Still this issue is unresolved with no update from support, When can we expect it to be fixed because each time I expand there is debris to be cleared!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast