Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marble island- Having to clear boulders

Rhino Keeper
    I finally reached the marble island on my baby account and am having the same issue with having to clear foliage. I did not have this issue on my main account(phone) only the baby account(tablet). If i had the millions of coins on my baby account as I have on main I wouldn't care but I don't so I would really like some help please in getting this resolved.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I finally reached the marble island on my baby account and am having the same issue with having to clear foliage. I did not have this issue on my main account(phone) only the baby account(tablet). If i had the millions of coins on my baby account as I have on main I wouldn't care but I don't so I would really like some help please in getting this resolved.
    This is not happening on everyone's games. An support agent will need to check your game. Please submit a ticket to support for assistance.
    Please see support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is not happening on everyone's games. An support agent will need to check your game. Please submit a ticket to support for assistance.
    Please see support link in my signature.
    Thank you Kooky. I sent a ticket in but the response I got was that the game is not compatible with all android systems which I don't completely understand because my phone is 2 years older than my tablet and I don't have these issues on my phone. I will keep trying to work it out with S8. Thx for ur help

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Thank you Kooky. I sent a ticket in but the response I got was that the game is not compatible with all android systems which I don't completely understand because my phone is 2 years older than my tablet and I don't have these issues on my phone. I will keep trying to work it out with S8. Thx for ur help
    Hopefully Support will be able to resolve this for you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hopefully Support will be able to resolve this for you.
    Me too!

Rhino Keeper

Differences in clearing???

My husband and I both play this game. When he expands to the new land across the bridge his new section is cleared and ready for habitats. When I expand I encounter those very expensive moldy boulders that I have to spend more coins and time to clear. This hardly seems right. What's going on?
    Last edited by Varinamom; 08-03-18 at 06:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    My husband and I both play this game. When he expands to the new land across the bridge his new section is cleared and ready for habitats. When I expand I encounter those very expensive moldy boulders that I have to spend more coins and time to clear. This hardly seems right. What's going on?
    I have a similar problem between my phone and tablet. My phone clears no problem, but my tablet I have to pay to clear. I put in a ticket but was basically told that it was somehow due to my device and there was nothing they could do about it.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    There's no instruction from the game to place foliage across the bridge, but this does happen for some people. We've no idea as to why. Can you send me a PM with your husband's Storm8 ID for comparison? We're always looking at new cases to try and solve it.

Rhino Keeper
    Attachment 46498

I always get 1 foliage/rubish in this maps, i consider it normal because always is only one and im way past the point where the silver is valuable.

so, ?is normal or is bugged?

Wormwood on Marble Key Expansion

My baby game just gained access to the Marble Key expansion area and there has been something to clear on both of the slots I've expanded to so far. These areas have always been clear on our other games.
    Is this a new change to the game or a bug?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast