Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marble island- Having to clear boulders

Farm Supplier

Post Marble island- Having to clear boulders

Hi,
    I have a questions or a bug. I understood that once you had the correct number of keys for land and expanded it was clear. Twice in a row I have expanded and had a moldy boulder to remove. Did I miss understand or is something where it is not suppose to be.
    Will not let me upload screenshots keeps telling me no file is chosen and file disappeared.
    Thank you for help.

Update: KP
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There's no instruction from the game to place foliage across the bridge, but this does happen for some people. We've no idea as to why. Can you send me a PM with your husband's Storm8 ID for comparison? We're always looking at new cases to try and solve it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-03-18 at 10:34 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    I have not had any things to clear on the new island. Are you playing the regular game (not a seasonal version)?

How many expansions have you done? I have done 6.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Two full rows and three on the third row. Spoke to a friend who said they hadn't found any until today the got into third row and got a moldy boulder also. They were on squares that were 20 keys each. My friend was also surprised to have to clear as they also understood that would not be required. The next row is 30 and 35 keys each. It takes forever to get that many keys, and if I now have to clear land as well I will no longer spend any more gold. A day to get a key means 20 + days to get one piece of land the next row is 30+ keys each, not worth a month for 1 square of laand plus clear it!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Did you take screenshots of the land having foliage? If you encounter it again, we'd like to see it so we can look into it.

Farm Supplier
    I took a snap shot I will try to attach again, it would not let me when I tried before. When I try to upload file it just goes back to chose file. What am I doing wrong?

Farm Supplier
    It is a png file and it keeps coming back, can't be downloaded to storm8.

I have had the same problem expanding to new island with keys had lots to clear and took a screen shot but I?m unable to attach or upload it. Only way to send screen shot was to send a ticket.
    Last edited by polar71004; 02-16-18 at 06:31 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 71smoky View Post
    I took a snap shot I will try to attach again, it would not let me when I tried before. When I try to upload file it just goes back to chose file. What am I doing wrong?
    I went to your island and took this screenshot for you to use .

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I went to your island and took this screenshot for you to use .

Thank you! It shows foliage until you expand, but once you open it, you won't need to clear anything.

Not very happy with support! Only advise they give is to un/reinstall? What about the 1.5 million coins I used to clear that first row ☹️

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast