Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Kiss Dragon- Craft Dragon- ENDS March 2 2018

The Honorable Panda
    Oh great! So glad they fixed it fast! Thanks for reporting it skyharbor!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I don't think I'm getting the rings when I win either cause I'm still at 35 rings and I've been playing since it started granted I don't play everyday but I'm pretty sure I have not received the right amount of rings for my efforts.

Executive Chef
    Had put off crafting for a while as I needed the craft shop and nests for other things. But I just crafted the Kiss and now it's on the nest. Have an additional 35 rings now sitting in storage and in the middle of battles for the Tales and Bingo so I'll have several more before all said and done.

Fashion Designer
    Can u store the kiss dragon egg after it's crafted without having to put it on the nest. I dont want to block the craft building But No room on nests for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Can u store the kiss dragon egg after it's crafted without having to put it on the nest. I dont want to block the craft building But No room on nests for a while.
    Crafted eggs can not be stored, only eggs won with spin the wheel, leaderboard and world event can be stored in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Crafted eggs can not be stored, only eggs won with spin the wheel, leaderboard and world event can be stored in storage.
    Thanks for info

Banned
    Last Call Caretakers: Kiss Dragon expires 10:30am PST Friday, March 2. Get the rest of your battles done quick.

Fashion Designer
    Really wanted this dragon, but could not make it happen. Should have had a huge pile of promise rings from the first tournament, but rings didn?t start dropping until after the tournament ended. And then there was the glitch about watching the video to get the next battle, and I watched thirteen or fourteen videos in hopes that the battle would become ready, but it didn?t work.

My schedule just did not match well with the Promise ring collection. :-(

Beautiful looking dragon, though. Love the design! Because of the design, I have battled more this month than I have in a really long time! Not sure how I didn?t come up with enough rings, though. I battled multiple times daily - and did all of the allowed battles from watching videos...

Farm Supplier
    Had two and missing 13 for 3rd. I will only keep one. The rest I will just melt...
    Though, video is not working for me as well.

Fashion Designer
    Just put Kiss on the nest was finally able to win the last battle needed with 2 hours left on the clock.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast