Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kiss Dragon- Craft Dragon- ENDS March 2 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Still not getting rings getting ship in bottles, feeling very frustrated with glitches. Was under the impression that we would get three packed bags if we win the battle.....confused

Rhino Keeper
    Also can't craft with the ship in the bottle, showing rings in the craft shop not ships in the bottle. So you are getting rewarded with something you can't Use to craft the dragon..."this is BAD, so SAD, very SAD "

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Hey all!

You need to complete the active Philippines Dragon tournament in the Battle Arena before the Promise Rings become available.
    But you can not craft the dragon with the bottles because it is no longer in the spell shop......so tournament rewards are useless

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    Honestly, I don't really mind waiting waiting until the tournament is over. It's understandable. Things happen with balancing miscommunications etc.

But has anyone thought that caring about problems about problems players have might get more traction and be heard if they weren't thread after thread?

This forum was a pretty positive place with support for players and for developers.

Some threads are close to abusive they really are.

Every single one of these dragons represents hours of work. There's folk behind the scenes doing game balance coding and planning.

I like the kiss dragon and I like the striking coloring. I like the porcelain knock knacks look for the the mining dragon.

Well done on the Valentine dragons people and happy to see the world and country dragons gone I'm looking forward to see what the next event has to offer.
    it is not the wait that I find wrong so much and it is not that mistakes were made. The only people who don’t make mistakes are the ones who do nothing. Worse are the people who refuse to admit mistakes and continue to repeat the same mistakes. These mistakes are remarkably similar to the recent tales event in which the Jingle dragon was the main prize and tokens were required for the glasswing. Yes, S8 does good work with their graphics etc. but much of what they put out is shoddy and apparently not tested properly. Perhaps that is because they are overworked and understaffed. Perhaps the problems lie with their servers or something else, I don’t know. The simple fact remains though that they do have problems and that many people are alienated by those problems, yet they won’t even admit that the problems exist and it is my belief that is a huge issue for them.

Fashion Designer
    I only started battling the tournament to get promise rings for the Kiss dragon. I have completed 19 rounds, but have no promise rings. :-(
    B

Rhino Keeper
    I can confirm as of this post once you finish the tournament you do start getting the rings. But I still think it was horrible what storm8 did that we kept getting the British bottles and we could not craft the British dragon. Why couldn?t they just wait till the tournament ended to make the changes. This was not bought out or plan at all to benefit the consumers/customers.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by theone2001 View Post
    I can confirm as of this post once you finish the tournament you do start getting the rings. But I still think it was horrible what storm8 did that we kept getting the British bottles and we could not craft the British dragon. Why couldn?t they just wait till the tournament ended to make the changes. This was not bought out or plan at all to benefit the consumers/customers.

Even though while in tourny the victory banner says i got bottles...there are no bottles in my storage...maybe theyre tucked away w my leftover bottles to come back when they decide to recycle British but i dont see any! So to me, i got nothing during tourny.

Let's see S8 for once, admit they made a mistake and give players rings...i missed 12 plus time to send trouble ticket and frustration...So would it **** them to give 20 or 25 rings to everybody??

Yes, what would be so so terrible to give some rings to show some SORELY NEEDED GOODWILL?

Rhino Keeper
    Noticed that my " point" ...bags are not added to total for battle wins and occasionally points not added for all harvest, harvested three farms and added to next ilestone however the last four not added as well as the 10 from get started. Occasionally during the game. Noticed it during other challenges, so after last challenge started to mark down points....Please storm8 be alert to these glitches.......six errors,
    1. no bags from battles as stated in challenge info,
    2. Getting ships from battle that are not added to storage
    3. Can't craft with ship in spellhut, only can craft Kiss in craft house.
    4. No rewards for crafting kiss
    5. Not communicating properly regarding battle rewards
    6. the Bags from starting icon, harvesting not added to the total on an infrequent bases, so, not easily noted.

Any players that buy gold, dragons for cash, as I have, is a consumer. If the consumers don't provide feedback and are complacent then the provider of the service is not made aware of issues (which they tried to fix with the winter festival when the consumers made them aware of the situation). . It is comforting that these glitches are not just happening to me.

I appreciate that I can confer with others about issues. I like reading tips from other players e.g. What to expect during challenges. Which dragon is superior in battles. When faced with several challenges, what to do first.

I am thankful for our moderator, who provides information and the support of the others on the forum. Thanks to all.
    To those that are more knowledgeable about coding is there anyway to opt out of a challenge.

Ps I'm sorry storm change the daily free gifts. Does the coin count change to one billion or does it stop at 999,999?
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 01-28-18 at 10:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    6. the Bags from starting icon, harvesting not added to the total on an infrequent bases, so, not easily noted.

If you harvest anything meanwhile the animation of hidding is playing, all other points are added and show in the same alert, by example, if you harvest 7 fireapples , the first one show "You earn one bag", but if you harvest all others during the animation, the next message will be "You earn 6 bags"

Rhino Keeper
    I had 602 points then harvested seven farms( one hr each) and ended with 605 instead of 609.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast