View Poll Results: Did you Like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

2 8.00%
  • I did not like this Event

18 72.00%
  • I could not finish in time

18 72.00%
  • Swedish Dragon

12 48.00%
  • Brazilian Dragon

13 52.00%
  • Start Location

7 28.00%
  • Rose Fields

1 4.00%
  • Pink Rose

0 0%
  • Suitcase Tower

0 0%
  • Food

12 48.00%
  • Tickets

15 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One World Community Event - **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Appears the gremlins have appeared, rather early, what!!
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    ?Yep, they are rather good at stuffing event popups but at least the dragons are correct in the market. Will just have to wait and see what gremlins appear out of the woodwork in this event!?

Yeah, agree with random59: gremlins - early - what????????

You might think that S8 learned from previous mistakes. NOT!!!!

Looks like the’ve gone back to a 7-day event format, which means we won’t be able to complete this event without spending gold.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    You might think that S8 learned from previous mistakes. NOT!!!!
    Actually, they are excellent at learning from their mistakes. For example, they made the mistake of setting the last World Event back to a 10-day timer, which allowed hard working players with at least 7 farms, 2 breeding dens, 3 nests and 2 evolution chambers to complete the event without spending gold and without the need for the breeding of the optional dragon.

In changing the timer back to a 7-day one, they effectively made it impossible to complete the event without spending gold, EVEN if you managed to breed the optional dragon and even if you had 4 nests.

I also am not receiving points for the community event after winning battles. Nor am I receiving the promise rings towards the new dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Actually, they are excellent at learning from their mistakes. For example, they made the mistake of setting the last World Event back to a 10-day timer, which allowed hard working players with at least 7 farms, 2 breeding dens, 3 nests and 2 evolution chambers to complete the event without spending gold and without the need for the breeding of the optional dragon.

In changing the timer back to a 7-day one, they effectively made it impossible to complete the event without spending gold, EVEN if you managed to breed the optional dragon and even if you had 4 nests.
    Very interesting...............

Farm Supplier
    Hey all!

You need to complete the active Philippines Dragon tournament in the Battle Arena before the Packed Bags become available.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Chunk View Post
    Hey all!

You need to complete the active Philippines Dragon tournament in the Battle Arena before the Packed Bags become available.
    But my tournament has 3 days to go, and no way I'm completing it before then, as I've been holding back to make sure I can win battles for SB. So no point really in starting it?

Hey all!

As someone who already completed the tournament and hence is not influenced by this situation, i would still like to point out that that reasoning is messed up and unfair. You should fix this so others can get the packed bags they deserve as well.

Banned
    Hey all!

I have finished the Philippine tournament but cmon Storm8 it is our choice to which event we take part in and not be penalised!

Seriously think about all the ramifications of your actions, make no mistake players are becoming incensed with the stupidity with poor planning! The community will let you know how they are feeling by walking away from this game. Wake up Storm8, we will stop spending gold as so many have before us and walked away!

Rhino Keeper
    This just gets better n better. So those of us that haven't waded through the battles loose days of missed out packages. Can this game get any more disappointing? What ploy will they come up with next?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast