Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there any more quests or tournaments to get Birthstone Ponies/Zodiac Creatures?

Are there any more quests or tournaments to get Birthstone Ponies/Zodiac Creatures?

I started getting the birthstone ponies after they started offering them through quests or tournaments. I am missing March and May. I believe I purchased April when it was on sale. Is S8 going to continue to offer them for those of us whom are missing them?

Banned
    Darn good question. I have all of them on my older account, but I only got November and December on my new account. I would love to have a second March. He is such a little cutie - he prances around like a real stud. I named him "Stud," actually, but I never evolved him past level 3 cuz he's so cute. would love to have a baby on one account and an adult on the other.

I would love to know too. I am only missing 1, the Garnet Pony. I will not be able to buy it so would like the chance to get it to complete the set. On another note I am missing 4 Zodiacs and don't see me completing that set either or getting the legendary from completing the task. I just can't afford that kind of money on a game.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if those and the zodiac animals were ongoing things. I've only managed to get a few of each, and would actually love to get the March pony since it's my birthstone.

I’d love if they were constant monthly quests- they could be added into the monthly event theme by giving currency toward the 20k animals and, once completed, if you had the animal in your forest you’d simply auto-complete the goal in the following years. The Gemstone ponies and Zodiac animals in FFS are beautiful, I’d love to have a chance to get them- I played back when they were available, but I want as good at quests, so I never got them- I’d love another shot at getting those animals!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-22-18 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party game comments - see forum rules
    doot doo doo, totally aesthetic-less signature~

Find me on FFS under the name knickknaks! It?s both my ID and the forest name. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

screeeeeeeeeeee

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knickknaks View Post
    I’d love if they were constant monthly quests- they could be added into the monthly event theme by giving currency toward the 20k animals and, once completed, if you had the animal in your forest you’d simply auto-complete the goal in the following years. The Gemstone ponies and Zodiac animals in FFS are beautiful, I’d love to have a chance to get them- I played back when they were available, but I want as good at quests, so I never got them- I’d love another shot at getting those animals!
    I'll second this! I only got a few of each on the birthstone ponies and zodiac animals, and I have also been hoping that they would return.

Banned
    I agree - I would like to see ways to **EARN** the ponies and the zodiac animals again. They have been offering the ponies in expensive packages you can buy. On my main account, I have all of the ponies and all of the zodiacs, but I would like duplicates of a couple of the cuter/prettier ones so that I can display them at different ages. On my baby account I only have 2 ponies and 2 zodiacs. I have most of the animals needed to grow for the zodiacs, and I have been keeping them babies so that I can get credit for feeding them up when that part of the goal comes up. Now I don't know if I should continue to keep them as babies or just go ahead and grow them up.

yes, i'd like to see these collection animal return. they are a great long term incentive for new players to keep playing long enough to develop an attachment to the game, so am not sure why S8 aren't keeping them in rotation. i think if you can keep a new player involved in the game for a whole year, you have a loyal customer.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

New Resident

Talking Zodiac creatures

I am missing 3 of the zodiac critters, I see the ones I have cannot be bred. Will these missing ones be available in the future? I would really like to have them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyes6862 View Post
    I am missing 3 of the zodiac critters, I see the ones I have cannot be bred. Will these missing ones be available in the future? I would really like to have them.
    The Zodiac creatures have never been breedable. You had to either buy them or complete a series of steps (a quest, I think it was called) and then be rewarded the animal. There is no way to know what will be available in the future, but it is highly doubtful that these will ever be obtainable through breeding. You will either need to purchase them or wait and see if they do the quests again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast