Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Got a Surprise Gift From Watching a Video

Rhino Keeper
    The videos only ever offer me 150 food. If a leaderboard is coming, I actually try to save them for the leaderboard spinning wheel, because at least then I have a better chance if getting something other than a tiny bit of food.

Update: LOL - So I just checked my video icon on my board a few minutes ago, and now I'm finally getting better offers. I still mostly won small amounts of food (mostly 350, one 500) and some coins (useless - I'd rather get food), but, I did win a gem! I was actually hoping for some runes, though. I really need to expand.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 03-05-18 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Update

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I just picked up another animal from watching more videos. This time it is a Sapphire Pony. This is the only birthstone animal I now have and pretty awesome that it's my birthstone.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had one gem, thousands of coins and seven 'nils'. Absolute rubbish!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    Hope you get one or the other that is featured. Yes, lots of coins and decoration, gem here and there, explosive, rune, food. Going to send you a PM on an unrelated topic.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDragon View Post
    The nulls ARE really annoying. That's a bug in their video delivery coding. You've actually used up your videos, but instead of generating the "Done" button, the game generates the "Watch Again" button. Once you get one "null", don't bother watching any more videos. If you close the window, you'll see that the video icon is gone. It stinks that they get an extra video view out of it, but at least you'll know to stop watching.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, I got the Seafoam unicorn a few months ago and I also got some lambs. I do watch the videos everyday and I sometimes get some bombs which I?m very pleased with

Rhino Keeper
    Picked up a second Sapphire Pony. Wish there was a trade option that we could use between neighbors.

Banned
    I just got a Sapphire Pony on my baby account, which did not have one already. Yay!!! Last week I got 8 Runes, which enabled me to expand that day.

Fashion Designer
    Got the sapphire pony on my baby account and fee weeks ago little lamb. Beyond excited! I dont even have a BS element on my level 158 hope i can get one eventually android has had some videos the past feew days for once. Fingrrs crossed

Fashion Designer
    Congrats! Isn't it so exciting after all the food, coins, and decorations to finally get something great!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast