Thread: I have a mystery

Fashion Designer

I have a mystery

Can a dragon just show up on your island.
    Ive been breeding for Madagascar since it came out. Abd getting ver upset i didnt get it yet. Ok here is the mystry i was going through my habitates looking for my new mindvolt because s8 gifted it bsck to me. After ut disappeared. Anyway who is with it on the water habitate but Madagascar i did not breed it i didn't win it but there he is bousing around in the habbitate so tell how did it get there. Idont even no what its egg looks like because i never saw it. Antbody know because i sure as heck don't.
    And here is how i know i have every dragon written dow everyone ive won breed or whatever he is not on my list.

The Honorable Panda
    Sounds like a mystery! You can contact support and ask them ( see link in my signature), or you can just keep him!
    Glad you got your other dragon back!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    A dragon can't show up on your board mysteriously. All Dragons are gained from either breeding, crafting, or market purchase. If you have the Dragon, at some point you were able to earn it and put it in the habitat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    A dragon can't show up on your board mysteriously. All Dragons are gained from either breeding, crafting, or market purchase. If you have the Dragon, at some point you were able to earn it and put it in the habitat.
    Maybe but i never had him in the nest. So i just dont know how he got there im just glad i got him lol