Thread: "A Hauntingly Good Look" Goal Still Shows

"A Hauntingly Good Look" Goal Still Shows

This goal is apparently from the Halloween even from last year but it continues to show in my goals list. I didn't realize this, so I sold my Queen's Court and bought the Gothic Court. But when I went to build it, I discovered you need black roses from the tomb...but the tomb is not available to buy in the stores. So I did a search and discovered this should have cleared away from the goal list when the Halloween even was over. **** I wasted coins having to buy back my older Queen's Court.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app to see if it would go away then and still it is there.

If you activated the Halloween event, but never bought and built your Tomb, you won't be able to collect Black Roses to build the Gothic Queen's Court. If you have any additional questions, please submit a ticket through the Request Form so support can help you out, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

I realized that, but shouldn't the goal disappear like all the others once the event is over? Otherwise it'll sit there forever and I'll never be able to complete it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    I realized that, but shouldn't the goal disappear like all the others once the event is over? Otherwise it'll sit there forever and I'll never be able to complete it.
    I've got this goal showing as well. How do we get the goal removed since it's impossible to finish?

Rhino Keeper
    I too would like this goal removed. I never intended completing it as I didn't like the look of it.

I have this sitting in my goal book too.

The goal is still in my book.

Nightclub Owner
    I’d like it gone too. I don’t want a haunted anything in my kingdom

OMGosh! The Gothic castle came up and I fell for it. Now I have to buy back my old kingdom for $37,000! No cool to trick us, they should get rid of the goal and not offer the buildings in the market☹️