Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not Expecting Anything New (Update)

Executive Chef

Not Expecting Anything New (Update)

Hello.

I asked if there was any word on an update for us any time soon. The word is no one has heard anything. But... It's highly likely that we won't get an update anytime soon.

Sorry guys... We won't be getting an update in the foreseeable future. So, don't expect anything new.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 08-15-19 at 04:22 PM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

This is so disappointing. I really hope that they don't give up on this game.

Whenever people complain about back-to-back goals in BS or RS, they should come and take a look at this forum. If only we had too many updates in Fashion Story...

I will continue to play because my aim is to eventually master each catalog and thankfully there are tons of them, but it's still sad knowing that that's it for now.

Thanks for the news.

Rhino Keeper
    And does anyone have any link or apk file from oldest versions of fashion story: Valentine and Christmas, where's Nursery, Heart Nightie, Retro Christmas Dress, Gift Boxes,Flannel Slippers? I play on Android and would love them to get so bad.

Yes if we can't get anything new it would be nice to have access to the old catalogs or ones that were missed....that would be super!!!

Totally agree! Bring back the limited time catalogs, along with the items in mystery boxes. 😀

Thanks for being honest and letting us know.

Please upgrade fashion story

Fashion story is one of my favorite games , I have been playing this game since December 2011 , I love playing it as well as redecorating and I have some money and time invested in this game , so I think that we all deserve to hear something from this big company cuz I know it?s not only me asking for this , I?m asking for all the ladies playing it

Also I will love to see a big Valentines sale , something like the Pucker up display and the slow dance gazebo

Why oh why??? I really like this game. How about short time quests with a previous item as a reward like u guys r doing in RS n BS. Come on guys! Don't u consider this game as ur baby sincw u created it. why ignore it like this when there r users wanting to get new things
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboots17 View Post
    This is so disappointing. I really hope that they don't give up on this game.

Whenever people complain about back-to-back goals in BS or RS, they should come and take a look at this forum. If only we had too many updates in Fashion Story...

I will continue to play because my aim is to eventually master each catalog and thankfully there are tons of them, but it's still sad knowing that that's it for now.

Thanks for the news.
    My goal is also to master all catalogs, but believe it or not, with no update for so long, I’m running low with catalog. Now, with less then 300k xp to lv100, I have only 6 more un-mastered catalog left.

With no update soon, I just hope the reminding catalog can get me to lv100.

Not asking for quest or events like DS....just new catalog, is that too much to ask ? TT
    Last edited by kitthecat; 02-13-18 at 08:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast