View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 61.54%
  • I didn't like this event

5 9.62%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 23.08%
  • I didn't participate

5 9.62%
  • Peregrine Djinn

35 67.31%
  • Princess Pup

34 65.38%
  • Sultan Steed

37 71.15%
  • Flying Carpet Tiles

2 3.85%
  • Prestigious Pillar

3 5.77%
  • Coins

4 7.69%
  • Food

30 57.69%
  • Runes

38 73.08%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Shining Sands - 2018 Jan 23 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Hmmm, I don't know what could be wrong. You do not need to harvest a specific fruit. I harvested a mix of Nexus Nuts and Mystic Mangoes. Maybe close your device and/or close out of your game and come back in? Also, check where it says "collect gold scarabs from harvesting" and see if there is any progress reported in the bar - does it say 0/32 or another number out of 32?
    Ok I think I figured out what was wrong. I was harvesting a small amount at a time. It seems as if only the larger amounts work.

Quote Originally Posted by myxbuttx4242 View Post
    Ok I think I figured out what was wrong. I was harvesting a small amount at a time. It seems as if only the larger amounts work.
    I believe you have to at least do 1 hour harvest for it to count at least that is what I have seen on mine. You get 1.5 points (scarabs in this case) for each hour.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Dusk Ox Table B x Level 4=65 Apples.

Peregrine Djinn Table C x Level 15=44,330 Apples.

Princess Pup Table D x Level 14=72,660 Apples.

Sultan Steed Table E x Level 4=325 Apples.

Best Regards.
    Thanks for that. There's no way I can harvest, food rewards, mining and videos to get all of that even though I have 73,847 food. I've finished the Magmonkey battleground so I can't get more from the battlegrounds. May as well stock up on food as I could use it for another event. Still would have to use some to level up any animals to 4 in order to breed them also.
    Last edited by G4OU812; 01-25-18 at 02:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Like the previous SB's you can hatch it before the chapter starts.
    Thanks, dont know why i couldn't remember!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    I believe you have to at least do 1 hour harvest for it to count at least that is what I have seen on mine. You get 1.5 points (scarabs in this case) for each hour.
    I think it works similarly to the bombs we get from breeding. You get 1 bomb per every 6 (or is it 8?) hours of breeding. So you will not get one from a 3 hour Fairy Ferret, but if you breed 2 of them in a row, you are likely to get a bomb on the second one.

Likewise, if you are planting Power Pears, you will get a single harvesting reward token once in a while, as your repeated plantings add up to whatever the game algorithm says you have to invest per token. That is why in the list of steps, it will say 1 or 1.5 per hour - so you have an idea of how many hours worth of planting you have to do to earn what you need.

The easiest thing to do is to plant Mystic Mangoes the night before the day you need tokens from harvesting. The hard part is remembering not to harvest them before you reach that step. I am bad about reflexively harvesting first thing in the morning before I have woken up enough to realize I need to do other steps first! LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post

The easiest thing to do is to plant Mystic Mangoes the night before the day you need tokens from harvesting. The hard part is remembering not to harvest them before you reach that step. I am bad about reflexively harvesting first thing in the morning before I have woken up enough to realize I need to do other steps first! LOL
    I have this same problem! Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    Say you need 60 of something from harvesting, 4 hrs after the previous nights reset I plant 2 20 hr crops. The reason for the 4 hrs is it gives me time to get in 4 crops of charm cherries on all farms, then the 20 hrs crops are ready right at reset, also I plant them at the bottom. I always harvest from the top, so after planting cherries all day, it is easy to remember not to touch those 2 farms. I am lucky that I have been playing for years, have a fortune in money and have 6 large farms, all in a long row, so this is what works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I have this same problem! Ugh!
    Yep, same. I’ve also done it with hatching and evolving. So frustrating!

I just put my djinn to lvl up to 4 and wanted to know if I started to breed with the chromadile now , would it count towards the second step if I have a five hour egg all ready cooking in the nest? Did I loose ya'll yet? lol I had that stupid bird for two days and was trying to figure out why I wasn't breeding it when I was breeding the " two royals" ughhhhh I was brain dead .

Thanks for all the great info I read on this forum. Karen aka frogtwin

Quote Originally Posted by frogtwin View Post
    I just put my djinn to lvl up to 4 and wanted to know if I started to breed with the chromadile now , would it count towards the second step if I have a five hour egg all ready cooking in the nest? Did I loose ya'll yet? lol I had that stupid bird for two days and was trying to figure out why I wasn't breeding it when I was breeding the " two royals" ughhhhh I was brain dead .

Thanks for all the great info I read on this forum. Karen aka frogtwin
    If I'm understanding you correctly, breeding with the Chromadile only counts in the moment. Having it in the breeding den already doesn't count.
    I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally hit re-breed when I needed to breed with a specific animal and its cost me a day or two!
    Hopefully this helps you, dearie!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast