View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 61.54%
  • I didn't like this event

5 9.62%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 23.08%
  • I didn't participate

5 9.62%
  • Peregrine Djinn

35 67.31%
  • Princess Pup

34 65.38%
  • Sultan Steed

37 71.15%
  • Flying Carpet Tiles

2 3.85%
  • Prestigious Pillar

3 5.77%
  • Coins

4 7.69%
  • Food

30 57.69%
  • Runes

38 73.08%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 5.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Shining Sands - 2018 Jan 23 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    For some reason i cant remember but will it autocomplete for me if i hatch dusk ox early ?? Or should i wait? Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    For some reason i cant remember but will it autocomplete for me if i hatch dusk ox early ?? Or should i wait? Thanks!
    Like the previous SB's you can hatch it before the chapter starts.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    So we have the Adventurnips again and they are NOT required for the SB! I have complained about this before. It just leads to planting mistakes. WHY ARE THEY THERE???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cng500 View Post
    Think of it this way - There are times when I'm building up food supplies, and only have a 2 hour window, so having the adventure turnips fits my schedule well. What would be interesting to hear is what you would like to see on the planting menu instead or in addition to what is there?
    My complaint in the past is about where they put the Adventurnips. I have asked for them to be placed at the end of the list as it leads to mistakes. Alternatively, put them in permanently. Why keep moving them in and out? I think it's just habit and they don't thnk about it.

New Resident
    Hey, i tried to hatch the djinn but for sone unknown reason I can't. The djinn's in my storage but it says : goal. Maybe I can't hatch it before tomorrow? Does anyone have thisboeobkem as well or does anyone know what to do? It's the first time that this happens to me. 😔
    Thank you😊

Quote Originally Posted by L1SAEVE View Post
    Hey, i tried to hatch the djinn but for sone unknown reason I can't. The djinn's in my storage but it says : goal. Maybe I can't hatch it before tomorrow? Does anyone have thisboeobkem as well or does anyone know what to do? It's the first time that this happens to me. ��
    Thank you��
    That sometimes happens to me with animals in the shop. It usually helps to restart your device. It’s just another one of those horrible FFS bugs.
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Can someone please tell me is there a trick to harvesting the Gold Scarabs? Because every time I do a story book I can never get anything from harvesting. what am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by myxbuttx4242 View Post
    Can someone please tell me is there a trick to harvesting the Gold Scarabs? Because every time I do a story book I can never get anything from harvesting. what am I doing wrong?
    You can't harvest ahead of time. You have to wait till it shows up to do it. They don't actually show up in your storage. It calculates it as you harvest your plants.

It's on the storybook right now for me but I've been harvesting and it still says 0/32. Is there a specific fruit I need to be harvesting?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myxbuttx4242 View Post
    It's on the storybook right now for me but I've been harvesting and it still says 0/32. Is there a specific fruit I need to be harvesting?
    Hmmm, I don't know what could be wrong. You do not need to harvest a specific fruit. I harvested a mix of Nexus Nuts and Mystic Mangoes. Maybe close your device and/or close out of your game and come back in? Also, check where it says "collect gold scarabs from harvesting" and see if there is any progress reported in the bar - does it say 0/32 or another number out of 32?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast