View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like this event

13 22.81%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 35.09%
  • I didn't participate

7 12.28%
  • Sound garden

20 35.09%
  • Regular tapes

10 17.54%
  • Player piano

21 36.84%
  • Dancing chicken

24 42.11%
  • Piper's music club

10 17.54%
  • Spotlights

9 15.79%
  • Platinum tape

8 14.04%
  • Record player

23 40.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

15 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll World Event - 2018 Jan 19 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I just started a regular tape. I'll post again in 2 hours to let you know how many sheet music I receive.
    Thank you so much!! I wished I could help you somehow!!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Ok
    Slot 7
    Regular and platinum tape
    65 Sheet Music

So identical
    Difference is
    Platinum Tapes give 3 Soundproof Beams
    Regular tapes give 1 Soundproof Beams

So if upgrading the Scarecrow Band make platinum
    If only collecting sheet music make regular tapes

Pookiebear50 can you check what slot you on and see if amount matches Platinum

Executive Chef
    I'm only upgraded twice to Slot 4...because of the Musical Notes issue. I'll check when I collect the regular tape and let you know how many sheets I get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    Thank you so much!! I wished I could help you somehow!!
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok
    Slot 7
    Regular and platinum tape
    65 Sheet Music

So identical
    Difference is
    Platinum Tapes give 3 Soundproof Beams
    Regular tapes give 1 Soundproof Beams

So if upgrading the Scarecrow Band make platinum
    If only collecting sheet music make regular tapes

Pookiebear50 can you check what slot you on and see if amount matches Platinum
    I just collected the regular tape.

1 regular tape = 10 Sheet Music

If this is the exchange rate, then it benefits those who are focusing on sheet music (or who are only getting a few Musical notes at a time) to just make the regular tapes and receive 10 sheet music each time, as well as a single Soundproof Beam. On the other hand, those wanting to upgrade as quickly as possible (or who are receiving enough Musical Notes to do it) should focus on making the Platinum Tapes first and receiving more Soundproof Beams to upgrade faster.

I unfortunately fall into the first category. At this rate, I'm not going to finish. Again. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I just collected the regular tape.

1 regular tape = 10 Sheet Music

If this is the exchange rate, then it benefits those who are focusing on sheet music (or who are only getting a few Musical notes at a time) to just make the regular tapes and receive 10 sheet music each time, as well as a single Soundproof Beam. On the other hand, those wanting to upgrade as quickly as possible (or who are receiving enough Musical Notes to do it) should focus on making the Platinum Tapes first and receiving more Soundproof Beams to upgrade faster.

I unfortunately fall into the first category. At this rate, I'm not going to finish. Again. Sigh.
    Oh thank you so much ladies!! So over night I am loading regular tapes to get more music as I don’t have enough notes fore more than one other cassette!!

Farm Supplier
    I notice people keep complaining about the lack of music notes. At first it was going well. Then yesterday evening notes became very rare. 15-20 deliveries before one would drop. Still having trouble getting them but enjoying the challenge nonetheless.

Rhino Keeper
    World Event on Android

4th Goal:
    Win the Fourth World Event Prize
    Collect 825 sheet music
    Reward: 1 Player Piano decoration

Fyi, after completed the 3rd goal, i've got the chicken dance decoration which is animated. The chicken decoration really can dance
    Also I've got 2 Spotlight as first reward of community prize.
    There is a message that android player also can help all players to open/to get the next community prize in this event.

So let's do this!
    We can get all the prizes!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow you are fast. Im on android too, still on 2nd goal that need 125 sheet music and it says 60%, been 2 days now on that since I cant really catch up with the delivery. I hope to get the dancing chicken too. Any pic you can show how it look ? Thx and good luck for ur next goal

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 farms, both are iOS. And I can tell you right now, that even though I play the one that is level 98 way more, the one that is at level 42 has a much higher drop rate. I got the first individual prize with my second tape because I got 25 sheet music from a regular tape! Took me hours to get it on the other farm. I?m almost to get the second prize on the smaller farm - not even close on the big farm! Find this interesting! Way to reward your dedicated players S8. nothing random about it if a lower level farm is getting better drops - just saying...... Been playing for 3 1/2 years - don?t like that we can?t help on another in a community event the way we used to be able to!

Rhino Keeper
    The more level of the scarecrow band, the more you get the sheet music.
    Now my band is level 4 and I have 5 slots, it gives me 20 sheet music for every regular tape production.

The key is sending more and more deliveries...

Here is the picture, but I don't know if it has good quality or not because I upload the file via mobile phone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1516623929.png 
Views:	167 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	41685
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-18 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast