View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like this event

13 22.81%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 35.09%
  • I didn't participate

7 12.28%
  • Sound garden

20 35.09%
  • Regular tapes

10 17.54%
  • Player piano

21 36.84%
  • Dancing chicken

24 42.11%
  • Piper's music club

10 17.54%
  • Spotlights

9 15.79%
  • Platinum tape

8 14.04%
  • Record player

23 40.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

15 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll World Event - 2018 Jan 19 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Not participating. Still mad about the cake pop event. At least iTunes refunded the money spent on the pack with the "wrong" cake pops.

Good luck everyone! Trying to stock my store with the things my deliveries are asking for, hope it helps someone else.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Hmmm, thought I might come back but I don't see the game has improved at all. Saw my friends being very frustrated with the previous event that gave only decorations, and now this? I glanced briefly and it boggles my mind why they made it more complicated. Correct me if I'm wrong:
    1. this time, in contrast to previous world events, your event "thing" doesn't drop the needed "items" every 3h or so anymore? So if you're stuck, then it's pretty much game over...
    2. you only get music sheet when you make a tape or the soundproof beams?
    3. what happens when you fully upgrade/reach lvl 7? To keep getting music sheets you still keep making the tapes/soundproof beams which you no longer need? This will fill your barn space... and of course, you can't sell them...
    4. Could the 4th prize be the chicken pet? My cousin would love that and is only playing to get it
    Last edited by mearro; 01-21-18 at 11:46 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Basically if you make tapes you collect sheet music every two hours from the Scarecrow Band
    Upgrading to slot 5 ...one platinum tape gives me 20 sheet music
    Then putting it in the Boom Box I collect a random amount of sheet music or an upgrade event item

Slot six upgrade gives
    40 sheet music from Scarecrow Band for a platinum tape
    Boom Box the tape gives same above random items

I am thinking slot seven and the final upgrade
    Will give 60 sheet music from the Scarecrow Band but am speculating on last one

So basically you collect sheet music every two hours from the Scarecrow Band
    And that same tape you made you recollect at end of one hour from the Boom Box

I think the chicken is a balloon decoration
    'Items can be sold in the store to rid them from the barn ...
    Players just can't buy them but at least they can be dumped

Maybe on full upgrade speculating again the plane will be programmed to only give music notes
    If not at least can be discarded through the store

The player piano is animated and very very cute only one square too
    The Scarecrow Band will be animated when fully upgraded

Executive Chef
    Still, it seems that the only way to continue to receive sheet music is to craft tapes and soundboards, even after fully upgrading the stage. Of course, that presumes that plane deliveries will drop Musical Notes...which my planes seem to have difficulty doing, lol.

Sigh. This may be another event I fail...because of poor drop rates

Rhino Keeper
    Lost count of how many shipments I’ve sent this morning - not one single musical note - Another epic fail is in the works. Come on S8, we asked for a more friendly event and didn’t get it. And this is a community event, and once, again, we can’t help the community. So I guess I’m wasting my time writing this, but at least I’m venting my frustration here rather than throwing my iPad out the window��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Basically if you make tapes you collect sheet music every two hours from the Scarecrow Band
    Upgrading to slot 5 ...one platinum tape gives me 20 sheet music
    Then putting it in the Boom Box I collect a random amount of sheet music or an upgrade event item

Slot six upgrade gives
    40 sheet music from Scarecrow Band for a platinum tape
    Boom Box the tape gives same above random items

I am thinking slot seven and the final upgrade
    Will give 60 sheet music from the Scarecrow Band but am speculating on last one

So basically you collect sheet music every two hours from the Scarecrow Band
    And that same tape you made you recollect at end of one hour from the Boom Box
    Well, this is all nice in theory and only IF you get decent and constant supply of music notes. BUT if you don't get any music notes, you can't make any tapes and thus you are stuck, your progress is literally STOPPED. At least in previous events, while you struggled to collect upgrading parts, you could still collect i.e. umbrellas in the Tiki event. Heck, if you were desperate you could even speed up with gems.

I'm glad I'm not playing but I would be royally pissed with this event: you must play actively to win (literally keep sending deliveries to get music notes because without them you literally can't do anything), there is no way you can win anything passively (just come every 3h or so to collect). This is made so much harder for those players who have already complained that they have a job and other commitments and can't play non-stop.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the ones who dont like the event should just ignore it, rather than stress, I also work and yes it is hard to be with the game a lot but I just go on it when I can, I am using this event as a help to level up, I used to get all frustrated with the game but now I look at it in a different light, do what you can when you can, and focus on what you enjoy anout the game. The event doesnt cost anything to try, only the boom box and band stand, and they are coins, the more plane deliveries you do, the more chance of dropping notes, but also levelling up 😁 try and enjoy it folks and good luck, just do what you can or simply ignore it, life is too short to stress over a game xx

Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Well, this is all nice in theory and only IF you get decent and constant supply of music notes. BUT if you don't get any music notes, you can't make any tapes and thus you are stuck, your progress is literally STOPPED. At least in previous events, while you struggled to collect upgrading parts, you could still collect i.e. umbrellas in the Tiki event. Heck, if you were desperate you could even speed up with gems.

I'm glad I'm not playing but I would be royally pissed with this event: you must play actively to win (literally keep sending deliveries to get music notes because without them you literally can't do anything), there is no way you can win anything passively (just come every 3h or so to collect). This is made so much harder for those players who have already complained that they have a job and other commitments and can't play non-stop.
    I have been playing and I can tell you that the drop rates for music notes is really bad. I got a few when I first started but getting next to none now. Why do they have to make this so difficult?

For players complaining about having to make tunes every 2 hours Do a few deliveries, and then make a few regular tunes and then you’re done for a while.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    For players complaining about having to make tunes every 2 hours Do a few deliveries, and then make a few regular tunes and then you’re done for a while.
    And as soon as they open up slots in the Scarecrow Band...
    Each slots holds a two hour tape.
    Seven slots is 14 hours.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast