View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like this event

13 22.81%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 35.09%
  • I didn't participate

7 12.28%
  • Sound garden

20 35.09%
  • Regular tapes

10 17.54%
  • Player piano

21 36.84%
  • Dancing chicken

24 42.11%
  • Piper's music club

10 17.54%
  • Spotlights

9 15.79%
  • Platinum tape

8 14.04%
  • Record player

23 40.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

15 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll World Event - 2018 Jan 19 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    I had fun with this one. Thanks to the person who kept us Androiders updated on the community prize progress! I'm glad there wasn't a pet. I think there are already too many pets. I like just regular challenges too and pets should be special. Too many pets makes it cheesy and takes the excitement out of it. I loved the prizes in this one. Very cute and fit in nicely with the farm. ....except Piper's club. That one was weird and large but not to scale and didn't really match the whole vibe. That prize probably would have been better suited as a second dancing chicken in a different color or maybe a dancing pig. Someone for our little chicken to have as a dance partner. Cuz he's kind of lonely out there all by himself LOL

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Scarecrow Band Event

The prizes are very nice but I do hope you can make the band animated without touching it.
    I think you set the bar a little too low.
    Last prize should of been more sheet music then 1550 sheets.
    The drop rate for plane deliveries was fair but would of liked to perhaps have some of the event items coming from maybe orange trees and/or sheep, etc.
    I would of bought another dancing chicken from the market if offered.
    That chicken was a hit with the player piano and RECORD PLAYER too.

The VERY BEST was that once i had a few slots In the band I was able to fill it with tapes and have a rest.
    No having to collect every two hours. Players in the USA and perhaps other countries have better data plans on cell phones.
    In Canada data stinks so basically I have to use wifi and be at home or find a hotspot like McDonald's.
    With the way you did this event I was able to fill the band with tapes and not worry ... 14 hours
    Could even sleep and not set alarm every two hours...a huge thank you.
    The Extra Boom Box was not required because you made the time one hour there so basically the original Boom Box was never full because two hours time required in the Band.
    That was likely an error on your part.

As for players being able to sell to neighbours I can understand why you don't.
    You are selling parts for dollars so why would one allow parts in stores at three cents.

I am happy though even if they are invisible we are allowed to dump extra parts so barns don't get clogged up.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post

I am happy though even if they are invisible we are allowed to dump extra parts so barns don't get clogged up.
    How can we dump extra parts? My barn is full of them...

and I really enjoyed my first event!

Quote Originally Posted by Frau_Sorge View Post
    How can we dump extra parts? My barn is full of them...

and I really enjoyed my first event!
    Place them in your store...
    Then you can wait for Stormie or the Bots to buy them
    or after you place it in your store hit discard.
    Touch the item you want to discard when in store and you will see the following.
    Hit DISCARD it is free to do.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4020.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	41775
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-31-18 at 01:56 PM.

Place them in your store...
    Then you can wait for Stormie or the Bots to buy them
    or after you place it in your store hit discard.
    Touch the item you want to discard when in store and you will see the following.
    Hit DISCARD it is free to do.

Name:	IMG_4020.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	41775
    Thank you! Greetings from Poland!

Hi. Anyone know how to store /delete Rock 'n' Roll items in attuc? Unfortunately I didn't finish the event and my farm looks sad with an empty stage

Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    Hi. Anyone know how to store /delete Rock 'n' Roll items in attuc? Unfortunately I didn't finish the event and my farm looks sad with an empty stage
    Typo. *attic

Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    Go to the item an press down on it and you should see the following picture.
    Now you can put it in storage by pressing green arrow going into the cellar
    Rotate it
    Or sell it for dollars

Name:	IMG_4038.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	41786

Go to the item an press down on it and you should see the following picture.
    Now you can put it in storage by pressing green arrow going into the cellar
    Rotate it
    Or sell it for dollars

Name:	IMG_4038.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	41786
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I really liked this event. Loved the music theme, but I don't like yellow, so all the yellow decor is eh. But that's my weirdness, the concept was great. The drop rate was reasonable to me. I was able to buy what I needed to send the deliveries I couldn't reasonably craft, while still making money from trains and sold items. I am in the minority on this, but I didn't like the dancing chicken cuz he won't stop moving. It's basically the same reason I don't like the conductor character, she has this affect about her as she moves that just bothers me, and that chicken movement without stopping bothers me. So, I stored him. I would have liked him more if he could somehow be turned on and off, or moved for like five or 10 minutes once tapped. but so many people love him, so clearly a good decoration.

I love the pets :-). But I don't mind decorations!

In the future, I'd like more path squares than just five or six.

I do love the player piano and Victrola! I always play with the sound off, but I turned it on to see if they make noise. Was there any music from any of the prizes?