View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like this event

13 22.81%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 35.09%
  • I didn't participate

7 12.28%
  • Sound garden

20 35.09%
  • Regular tapes

10 17.54%
  • Player piano

21 36.84%
  • Dancing chicken

24 42.11%
  • Piper's music club

10 17.54%
  • Spotlights

9 15.79%
  • Platinum tape

8 14.04%
  • Record player

23 40.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

15 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll World Event - 2018 Jan 19 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    There should be an on-screen icon that you can tap to tell you the community's progress. It should be the same one that tells you how many Sheet Music you have collected personally.

As I am typing this (with 1 day, 20 hours, and 45 minutes remaining), the total is 401,023,404.

I don't get the spots to upgrade at all even ....Should I make a support ticket?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    I don't get the spots to upgrade at all even ....Should I make a support ticket?
    When you tap on the band and use a Musical Note to start crafting a Sheet Music, does the usual queue appear? For this particular event, the way to upgrade the band is by Unlocking a new slot in the queue, like with regular crafting buildings (which usually use nails and wood and such), only for this event you need Subwoofers, Microphones, and Soundproof Beams to unlock each new slot.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, maybe because im playing with Android I don't see the community progress icon. I'll just continue and hope we get to the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Ok, maybe because im playing with Android I don't see the community progress icon. I'll just continue and hope we get to the mark.
    Unfortunately, Android users won't be able to see their progress toward the Community Rewards, but if the community reaches the requirements, Android users will receive the items in their Storage. Sorry for any confusion!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Unfortunately, Android users won't be able to see their progress toward the Community Rewards, but if the community reaches the requirements, Android users will receive the items in their Storage. Sorry for any confusion!
    Well I was just coming here to ask this... seems I'm not the only one. Any iOS users want to keep us updated?

Quote Originally Posted by kit10deuce View Post
    Well I was just coming here to ask this... seems I'm not the only one. Any iOS users want to keep us updated?
    Need just over 41 million sheet music to get to the third prized 22 hours left.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Need just over 41 million sheet music to get to the third prized 22 hours left.
    Thanks! I'm trucking along! I hope we make it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    As an Android player, if I didn't know about this forum I wouldn't know about the community prizes and would have stopped playing after updating the band price. (Exactly what happened with one of my friends until I told her to keep going).
    Storm8 should consider making this game as similar for everybody as they can. That way nobody misses out on anything.

15 hours and 25 million sheet music needed for the third prize.

Update - 12 hours and just under 16 million music sheets to go.
    Update2 - For the Android players - 9 hours left and we need 8 million music sheets for the third prize.
    Last edited by kindefarm1890; 01-30-18 at 09:58 AM.