View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

32 56.14%
  • I didn't like this event

13 22.81%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

20 35.09%
  • I didn't participate

7 12.28%
  • Sound garden

20 35.09%
  • Regular tapes

10 17.54%
  • Player piano

21 36.84%
  • Dancing chicken

24 42.11%
  • Piper's music club

10 17.54%
  • Spotlights

9 15.79%
  • Platinum tape

8 14.04%
  • Record player

23 40.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

15 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Rock n Roll World Event - 2018 Jan 19 (POLL ADDED)

It’s a pretty easy event finally. Cute decorations. I just kept sending deliveries.

Farm Supplier
    pipers music club is adorable the way it bounces and the windows blink different colors like theres whole lot of partying going on in there. keep collecting music notes.

I am really enjoying this new World Event format so far. Also I really like the prizes, especially the ones which are animated. Only wish that we got a pet, but, maybe next time.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Hello
    If we are done upgrading the band, we won't need the items collected anymore right? I need space in my barn. I wish we could sell them and help others

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Hello
    If we are done upgrading the band, we won't need the items collected anymore right? I need space in my barn. I wish we could sell them and help others
    No. You still need to make/use them to collect the community prizes.

Farm Supplier
    So this challenge was kind of fun but it really did suck up the barn space. The prizes were super cute. I don't know why everybody thinks they need a pet for every single challenge. I thought this was perfectly fine the way it was. I did have a question though that doesn't necessarily pertain to this challenge (I don't think), but I'm not entirely sure because I was looking through all of the other threads in the discussion page and the game guides and everything and I couldn't find what I was looking for. So when I clicked on my challenges list a new challenge was there and it was something about a hidden garden. Piper popped up and said something about a garden and then all of a sudden I got experience points and I think coins. And I'm not sure what happened because I didn't do anything other than click on the challenge to see what I was supposed to do. So I'm confused, if someone could tell me what challenge that was and how in the world I even completed it since I hadn't done anything. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Hello
    If you're fully upgraded, you can sell off any Microphones and Subwoofers you receive. I'd suggest waiting until you have quantities of 5 or 10 so as to not take up space in your Side Shop (unless you're going to simply discard them, in which case go ahead and get rid of them as soon as you receive them).

Hold onto the Musical Notes and continue to craft Mix Tapes and Soundproof Beams to receive Sheet Music and contribute to the Community Prize effort. After that, you can sell off the Soundproof Beams.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    If you're fully upgraded, you can sell off any Microphones and Subwoofers you receive. I'd suggest waiting until you have quantities of 5 or 10 so as to not take up space in your Side Shop (unless you're going to simply discard them, in which case go ahead and get rid of them as soon as you receive them).

Hold onto the Musical Notes and continue to craft Mix Tapes and Soundproof Beams to receive Sheet Music and contribute to the Community Prize effort. After that, you can sell off the Soundproof Beams.
    Yes! I haven't stopped making tapes I want that record player But the drop rate for musical notes is almost none
    Thank u for the reply kit10deuce too!

Rhino Keeper
    Love this event! Thank you Storm8
    Already finished Goals & got all world event prizes.
    The final scarecrow band is so cute!
    Here is the picture
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1517006651.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	41747

I will continue making music sheet to help to get the final Community Prize!

Rhino Keeper
    My game won’t open. It’s been crashing for the last hour

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast