Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Travel the world part 3... Spanish Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I think they messed up the coding with this one too like they did Wishlist. I tried over 25 times too, chaselance. One of those should've resulted in Spanish and it's very unusual that no one's bred it yet.
    Not so sure about that, that combo has 51 possibilities and is super Rare, I cant even get Madagascar after all this time.

Banned
    I'm guessing it is another Wishlist type error and it's also weird that this thread doesn't have a sticky yet but, for that, I understand. I'm looking for an update on this before I try to breed Spanish again because S8 can't afford another Sunrise fail from me, I'll just say goodbye to the game period.

Rhino Keeper
    i am wondering about this breed too..like the Wishlist fiasco..I have been able to breed not one but two..ULTRA RARE DIAMONDS..and this one is a Super Rare only..doesn't make sense..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I think they messed up the coding with this one too like they did Wishlist. I tried over 25 times too, chaselance. One of those should've resulted in Spanish and it's very unusual that no one's bred it yet.
    please someone check this, im leveling up inuit and madagascar only to get the spaniard

Rhino Keeper
    I am thinking the same thing..have spent a good chunk of gold speeding..haven't got it yet either, but as another on here said..I got an Ultra Rare Diamond..

I spent more than 2400 bars for speed breed "dragon spanich" and "neo aquarius". I had first "spanich" and just after neo aquarius. I'm not happy, as many ingots spend and a lot "common" and dragons that I already had.

Executive Chef
    Sunrise fail here my most recent. Too much stress during an event that you need your nests for- not trying for this anymore until we get some confirmation on if this is truly breedable.

Banned
    Anyone bred Spanish yet?

Banned
    Yes, it's being bred right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, it's being bred right now.
    You got it!? Congratulations! Could you post a picture of the egg? I can’t wait to see it! I was beginning to think there was something wrong bc no one had bred it yet. I really hope I can breed this dragon, I finally managed to get both of the first two needed, it would be so cool to finally get the third. I’ve never been able to do the whole “breed these two and get this dragon” things. Good luck to everyone!
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast