Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Travel the world part 3... Spanish Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Attachment 41708 I just saw your post I hope this takes. I've never uploaded a photo before.
    So pretty!!! Thank you so much for posting picture!
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Fashion Designer
    So I'm confused do u have to breed Madagascar and Intuit? You can't just breed red and white. That's a little too confusing. Where on earth does the red come from. Maybe I'm just lost but I saw it in the market and it showed white and red. So this can't be bred with out Intuit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    So I'm confused do u have to breed Madagascar and Intuit? You can't just breed red and white. That's a little too confusing. Where on earth does the red come from. Maybe I'm just lost but I saw it in the market and it showed white and red. So this can't be bred with out Intuit
    100% correct: you have to breed Madagascar and Inuit (which is what the Eskimos call themselves, if anyone doesn't know. ) The elements often confuse people when Storm8 does this. They make trios like this in both Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story. You have to breed the first one in the trio, then after a period of time, like a week, they make the second one breedable, and then after about another week, they make part 3 breedable, and it can *only* be bred using the first two. When they do this, the usual elements that we are used to kind of go out the window; you can't rely on the elements of the third animal to tell you what to breed together; you just have to follow the combo of part 1 + part 2.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks no way I'll bred for Inuit again. Can't stand to see another sunrise. Lol

Fashion Designer
    So you mean to tell me out of all the players only 1 person has breed a Spanish dragon something doesn't seem right here I even activated the second den to try to breed Spanish on one and new zodiac dragon on other with 500 in gold speed breeding and havens red either on yet!!

I guess Spanish won't be coming to me even though I'm a native Barcelonian.

Banned
    Nope, don't look like I'll get this on my island either. Too many Sunrises, Mists and other garbage. Ah well, February is almost here and I'm pretty sure we'll get a ridiculous influx of valentine type dragons. Heck, they're better in battles so that's a plus.

Rhino Keeper
    Would have been easier to buy Spanish with gold than to take the ‘gamble’.
    ....the countless number of Father Sky dragons accumulated from this is worthless.

Nightclub Owner
    Fail after fail after fail after fail
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Fail after fail after fail after fail
    Me too. Random awful fails. Island, Pegasus and a host of other characters bah

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast