Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Travel the world part 3... Spanish Dragon

Travel the world part 3... Spanish Dragon

I got the message that the last of the dragons was available... breed Madagascar with Intuit... I was hoping there'd be a thread with a time. On it. I just stick them in the nest and got 45 hours! Anyone know what the breed time is for this Spanish Dragon?

28 Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Attachment 41708 I just saw your post I hope this takes. I've never uploaded a photo before.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-24-18 at 11:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommmybear5 View Post
    I got the message that the last of the dragons was available... breed Madagascar with Intuit... I was hoping there'd be a thread with a time. On it. I just stick them in the nest and got 45 hours! Anyone know what the breed time is for this Spanish Dragon?
    If you got 45 hrs..that must be it because there is no other dragon with that time on the breeding chart when you breed them

Banned
    Spanish is 28 hours, the only 45 hour dragons are the Skeleking and queen and they can’t be bred, I would say that you actually have a Diamond at 44 hours.

My mistake.. was 44 hours. I must have fat fingered that.. Yes it is 44 hours on the nest and now I'm bummed. Hate these challenges. I never get the third Dragon and I waste a ton of gold to not do it. Oh well thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry but how do you get red for the Spanish dragon by breeding theses two which are yellow/white and blue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Sorry but how do you get red for the Spanish dragon by breeding theses two which are yellow/white and blue
    It is not the first time Storm8 have done this, the game designers obviously have a special colour wheel that allows for this happen, lol!

Banned
    My mistake.. was 44 hours. I must have fat fingered that.. Yes it is 44 hours on the nest and now I'm bummed. Hate these challenges. I never get the third Dragon and I waste a ton of gold to not do it. Oh well thanks!
    I would leave it, there are over 50 combos when using this breeding pair, so your odds would be quite short getting it and it depends if you have 44 gold to throw away. I can’t even get Madagascar☹️

Fashion Designer
    Are we sure they didn't make another mistake because I have speed breed over 25 eggs and not one of them has a red part in it they have all been blue/white/green/yellow. I'm concerned I just wasted 200 gold for nothing

Banned
    I think they messed up the coding with this one too like they did Wishlist. I tried over 25 times too, chaselance. One of those should've resulted in Spanish and it's very unusual that no one's bred it yet.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Many tries and no Spanish dragon. Can i have my gold back please S8

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast