Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: All About The Glow Up. 15 Days Goal.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I like the tile a lot. Has that 80s "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" thing going on. Can almost see George Michael running about, dancing and clapping. Paper I'm not sure about. Waiting to see recipes, decorations and prizes before I start this one.
    I love the wallpaper... bright & funky. But you're so right about George Michael... Miss him dearly. Think I was in jr high when the song came out. But I think he'd like the wallpaper!
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Farm Supplier
    Tables, chairs, counters, floor tiles and glowing jars are from Nightclub Story, old abandoned Teamlava game now available only on android.

Opened that game to make sure I'm right and noticed that tables and chairs from previous goal are also from NS.
    Last edited by Torkulon; 01-18-18 at 02:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    IF YOU ARE MY NEIGHBOR: I've accepted ALL requests for the bug. I'll continue to check frequently. So if it doesn't show up, something is off.

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I love the wallpaper... bright & funky. But you're so right about George Michael... Miss him dearly. Think I was in jr high when the song came out. But I think he'd like the wallpaper!
    Oops, I edited that post. I don't love the wallpaper, but all of this stuff IS funky, in that more upbeat, fun, 80s kind of way. I like it.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1516310628483.jpg 
Views:	1896 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	41559   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1516310875614.jpg 
Views:	1867 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	41562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-01-19 03_25_25.jpg 
Views:	1881 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	41561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1516310896897.jpg 
Views:	1879 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	41563   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1516310593926.jpg 
Views:	1918 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	41564  

ғαвυℓσυs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkulon View Post
    Tables, chairs, counters, floor tiles and glowing jars are from Nightclub Story, old abandoned Teamlava game now available only on android.

Opened that game to make sure I'm right and noticed that tables and chairs from previous goal are also from NS.
    hey, if they're going to repeat, i'm glad it's from a game I haven't played! the BS/RS borrowing makes sense, since the food is easy to steal, but i'm glad they're expanding on sources for walls & floors & furniture. if you're not going to design new, then i'd rather have stuff from fashion, farm, nightclub etc.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't remember the '80s being disco-related. Maybe the early '80s when disco was waning out but not as popular in the late '70s. I was 13 in '80 and you saw a few disco artists making it onto the Billboard Hot 100. New Wave, Punk Rock were more prevalent.

Not my favorite theme but I'll wait to see what the rest of the recipes look like.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    hey, if they're going to repeat, i'm glad it's from a game I haven't played! the BS/RS borrowing makes sense, since the food is easy to steal, but i'm glad they're expanding on sources for walls & floors & furniture. if you're not going to design new, then i'd rather have stuff from fashion, farm, nightclub etc.
    Some of the drinks would be cute for RS and BS too
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

There is a trick, not sure if everyone is aware of this. If you cannot afford or don?t want the specified floors and walls for the goal, just buy any and it counts as if you bought the correct ones.

Hi guys , I need more neighbors for the goal :'( I gift and accept request but don't tip much as college starts , I hope you understands
    Btw why aren't we getting these cute recipes in BS ? I LOVE EMMMMM !!
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Farm Supplier
    Are people getting their glow bugs back? I sent out 6 requests hours ago and have gotten 3 back. I wish I remembered who I sent to but all reliable neighbors. I’m getting a ton of them from other neighbors so wondering why it’s taking so long!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast