Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: All About The Glow Up. 15 Days Goal.

Executive Chef
    So looks like side goal prize is an ATM

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkulon View Post
    Tables, chairs, counters, floor tiles and glowing jars are from Nightclub Story, old abandoned Teamlava game now available only on android.

Opened that game to make sure I'm right and noticed that tables and chairs from previous goal are also from NS.
    Now that you mention it, I have also been playing this game ... a long long time ago .... on apple. Didn?t really like it, so I deleted it. I can just remember green drinks.
    I don?t like this goal and rewards so much so I am thinking of skipping it.
    Wish we would get more sushi though, so I will at least keep doing it until I have the sushi unlocked (even though they look like they have been exposed to radiation :/ )

Fashion Designer
    Really? A 1x1...

Really love the recipe , but I'm so scared that I won't be able to finish on time as my neighbor is so not active ....
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Executive Chef
    I don't think I'm going to continue side goal, it's allot work for tiny decoration I don't even like :/

Executive Chef
    These recipes are so cute especially from the drink machine. Oh my goodness I always wanted to see if they would release an ATM machine.

Rhino Keeper
    How much does drink machine cost? I know they give you one and you buy the other(s) but if these recipes only give you little coin profit, there's no point in buying it unless you really enjoy making the recipes. There are so little plates per serving that you'd have to either babysit the serving time or buy a bunch of them to serve plenty of plates. Seems like a waste of time. Haven't seen the other two drinks yet but it still looks like a pass.

Executive Chef
    *****Sorry won't be updating more steps on side goal, I won't be completing this*****

Side Goal part 2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180120_082316.jpg 
Views:	1438 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	41655   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180120_082345.jpg 
Views:	1429 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	41656   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180120_082436.jpg 
Views:	1468 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	41657   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180120_082914.jpg 
Views:	1431 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	41658  
    Last edited by pcabral03; 01-20-18 at 09:41 AM.

I have to say that I'm so glad that they are re-using some old parts on this goal and in Bakery Story. It gives me a chance to finally get rid of random parts that I accepted ages ago like Stardust.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    How much does drink machine cost? I know they give you one and you buy the other(s) but if these recipes only give you little coin profit, there's no point in buying it unless you really enjoy making the recipes. There are so little plates per serving that you'd have to either babysit the serving time or buy a bunch of them to serve plenty of plates. Seems like a waste of time. Haven't seen the other two drinks yet but it still looks like a pass.

44,000 coins was in one of my previous posts

Last edited by pcabral03; 01-20-18 at 09:44 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast