View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Farm Supplier
    I am still in a monster drought, need three more trades so that means 27 to go. In 12 hours today I finally got my first fangbeast! This is ridiculous, what are you doing, shutting us down after weeks of constant playing so we cannot complete the end of the task? I am getting so frustrated with this game not being able to complete any event lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    I am still in a monster drought, need three more trades so that means 27 to go. In 12 hours today I finally got my first fangbeast! This is ridiculous, what are you doing, shutting us down after weeks of constant playing so we cannot complete the end of the task? I am getting so frustrated with this game not being able to complete any event lately.
    Hope you get a army of monsters soon. I got 7 Monsters that day straight, which was such a relief .

Rhino Keeper
    I have been in a monster drought with one more gift basket trade to complete. I got home tonight and got THREE monsters in a matter of minutes. Then, the game hiccuped--not reset, just a hiccup--and I had only ONE of the bags. ONE. And all the stuff I went through to get those three are still "used." Thanks a LOT S8. I'm going to be truly angry, not annoyed, but angry if I cannot complete this after all the time I have spent babysitting my phone for this game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Hope you get a army of monsters soon. I got 7 Monsters that day straight, which was such a relief .
    unfortunately I don't see much improvement. Got that one monster after using 120 energy in a matter of less than five minutes!

Fashion Designer
    Finally it seemed like the purple grapes might start dropping a little more frequently on Sunday morning, but then our internet was down most of the day (a rare occurrence). I worked almost 16 hours on Monday and couldn't check every 2 hours. With under 23 hours left, I have two more gift basket trades. So 6 more purple grapes. Not sure if the pergola will be generous or not. Hope I can do it since I've come this far.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I have 1 2/3 more gift baskets to make. Have already made all of my fruit baskets - just have to make 10 pear and 5 purple grape cider, and then turn them into cider baskets and then gift baskets.

Chop, chop, chop! Grow new trees!

Limiting factors - energy and time. Lol!

*update - 1 1/3 gift baskets to go... I have enough grapes, pears, and purple grapes to complete the quest, but I desperately need Acer Berries. I need 57 more berries, but I have less than 15 hours left, and I need to sleep, too. If I make it, this is going to be SO close! :-(

*update - still need 40 Acer Berries with less than 12hours left. Now, back to sleep!
    Last edited by jaymieb2; 01-31-18 at 02:21 AM.

Still got 2 more gift trades to make. Done the fruit baskets just crafting the cider ones but with the lack of monsters to make base cider I don't think I'll make it and I'm be so disappointed (and angry!) if I get down to the last basket and the quest ends ☹️☹️

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Poll added. If on a mobile device, login then select Full Site to see the poll.

I finished this event, however I didn't get any special drops, just a few coin and bits and pieces. I really wanted a couple of extra walls and lattice as they are really nice. I did get 1 deco called Stack Of Wine Barrels which was previously released in Beatrice Pfefferknot's birthday event (what the back of the card says... ). I'll keep collecting from the trees and do the golden trade but I don't want to chop any more trees for a while! I am however looking forward to the next update!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Same problem here, all my beasts have vanished and I'm starting to believe they're extinct. The last fangbeast I found was buried under my carrots yesterday...
    Several times now, I have had to park a beast to stop being swamped by creatures, I had 4 boars spawn while trying to harvest 12 cocoa beans, and I have a fangbeast parked to stop more spawns from Acer trees... they use all my energy and I need Acer Berries. I have something like 23 (17 spare) cider spices while in progress on my last gift box trade.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished this event and got the horse, without spending games.

Yet, I have to admit, over the many many years I have been playing this game, this was the most boring, unrewarding and disappointing Event I ever participated in.

The "gifts" from the trades were a joke, which really made this just a chore to get the horse. In honesty I do not even know why I bothered with the horse which just Drops items for terrible trades anyways. Maybe a faint hope of mine the trades will get better one day? Or maybe just nothing else to do during the event-time.

I did not buy the Vineyard Tree, because right now, those trades are not even worth 20 gems for me, let alone 225.

Make the Gold trade drop trade tickets, already processed items (enchanted and royal blocks/beams, mermaids brews, Lumin and Enchanter's essence, gems, 10+ energy, etc.etc. then I might bother <.<