View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I read that some people are getting a good drop rate for berries and spices from acer trees. Lucky them! All through this event so far the drop rate for berries from my trees has been 2 and very occasionally 3 per tree and the drop rate for beasts has been ridiculous. I don't think I've had more than 5 beasts in 2 days and no, there has not been one lurking in the bushes.
    Why is the drop rate apparently not the same for everyone? It seems very unfair to me. I would be very interested to know how it can vary so much for different individuals.
    Have you tried to spawn beasts from things other than wood/ponds etc. Carrots and spicy peppers have given me an army of fangbeasts and I regularly get them from pigs too. Nothing else seems to work, none around cows, chickens or farmhouses. Skunks are nonexistant in my kingdom smash some rocks, check your flowers, find where they're hiding. I hope you get a beast invasion after you encounter the next one so you can finish your base cider crafts!
    Dragon Story - Dracotopia inactive
    Fantasy Forest - Lintulehto
    Castle Story - Satumaa

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Yesterday I got 2 grapevine gates from one of my trades and I thought "great! we might start getting some decent prizes for all this work" Then the "loading' knight rode across my screen and they were gone!. Such a disappointment!
    Can't we banish that darn knight?!!

When I open my game I always wait at least a minute before collecting anything, but 6 Times out of 10 that Knight appears about a minute later.

Annoying.

Farm Supplier
    I was on track to do about one trade a day and finish, however monsters have stopped appearing. Trees, ponds, wheat, tomatoes, sheep, pigs, cows, chickens....nothing. If this were a regular period of time, they’d have spawned everywhere which is why until recently I kept a monster parked. I need about 9 monsters a day to make the cider basket in order to do the trade. No monsters equals no spices equals no cider to trade. I will keep at it, but loosing interest very fast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I was on track to do about one trade a day and finish, however monsters have stopped appearing. Trees, ponds, wheat, tomatoes, sheep, pigs, cows, chickens....nothing. If this were a regular period of time, they’d have spawned everywhere which is why until recently I kept a monster parked. I need about 9 monsters a day to make the cider basket in order to do the trade. No monsters equals no spices equals no cider to trade. I will keep at it, but loosing interest very fast.
    funny because I suddenly also have a dearth of beasts for my last 2 trades!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Can't we banish that darn knight?!!

When I open my game I always wait at least a minute before collecting anything, but 6 Times out of 10 that Knight appears about a minute later.

Annoying.
    I have now decided to hard close my game each time before I open it. That seems to be the only way to keep that darn knight from doing his dastardly ride

Executive Chef
    Got the horse! Timer was 4 hours.

Executive Chef
    Phew. Glad that is over! What a bipolar event! First there was a flurry of activity. So much so that I couldn?t keep up or really even manage to figure out what was going on and then days and days of endless chopping that was mind numbing!!! Maybe if the trades had been good, I would have been okay with it. But the trades were just not up to standard. I am glad to have some time now to laze about in my queendom, replenish, and work on the last few mermaid goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Phew. Glad that is over! What a bipolar event! First there was a flurry of activity. So much so that I couldn?t keep up or really even manage to figure out what was going on and then days and days of endless chopping that was mind numbing!!! Maybe if the trades had been good, I would have been okay with it. But the trades were just not up to standard. I am glad to have some time now to laze about in my queendom, replenish, and work on the last few mermaid goals.
    I agree - trades were beyond disapointing - like 4 water? and 100 coins? WOW!

Fashion Designer
    Clearly the trades are the baron’s doing, and we aren’t throwing enough rotten cabbages!

Executive Chef
    Someone posted that ponds give 3 waters (with the shard). Then I remember another person commenting the ponds are now giving 2.

I've never really paid attention, but my ponds are definitely only giving 2 waters today. Is this a change in drops or is it random (because I did notice 3 waters at least once a couple of days ago).