View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirschbaumm View Post
    So is it then? And why can I purchase it in the German App-Store? I know that America comes first nowadays. That doesn?t mean that we?re delighted to live on your crumbs. And as long Storm8 takes my Euros this game is international. And if they want to get cash from all over the world, it would be advisable that they should think of the all time zones not only those in the US.
    An additional button for starting those timed goals sounds very good for me.
    I absolutely agree, another one on my long list of reasons why I shoudnt give s8 anymore of my money. Too bad, I like the grafics of the game. But these short time goals makes the overall achievement more difficult for some = unfair. I placed all the needed buildings (except gem tree) but because of the time issue, this is one event thats not going to work for me :-( sigh.
    S8: not very considerate of you!
    Last edited by TheRuneRealm; 01-18-18 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Spelling

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gorrith View Post
    Ok, I just lost my brewing basics quest completion due to your rewind bug as I completed it and then put my phone down. Come back and it?s now not completed and expired I?m soooo annoyed with this ongoing bug.
    I completed it with time left and it just flashed and then later I found it expired. There was no obvious rewind unless that was the flash I saw.

Rhino Keeper
    One green grape every two hours looks problematic.....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    Yes, I am ECSTATIC not to have to upgrade a building over and over. Brewing cider and making baskets is fun, and they are so pretty.
    I agree to the relief over not upgrading a building, but it also confuses me: what is the overall goal to keep crafting baskets etc? I suppose its trades for Golden friut for future use..?

Rhino Keeper
    No animal spawns from trres for me either usually rate is better....they want us to buy traps or miss out I bet they spawn more often once the timed goal ends..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BufftonHeights View Post
    FYI - first collection from the gem tree - two purple grapes
    My first was two purple grapes and 4 pears

Rhino Keeper
    Is this permanent? Like the option to continue to collect grapes and make baskets and cider after the 14 days??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    Is this permanent? Like the option to continue to collect grapes and make baskets and cider after the 14 days??
    Would make sense as the tree is told to be permanent item....

I think the timer is for the horse?

Rhino Keeper
    Why there are so many side goals??? Is it going to be like that for the next 14 days???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Why there are so many side goals??? Is it going to be like that for the next 14 days???
    I know, I'm so confused. And these 30 min, 48 min 2 hours side goals don't work for US people either. It's ridiculous and if this is what the next 14 days will be like, I'm out.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast