View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Rhino Keeper
    My game glitched and wouldn’t count my last 2 baskets super sucked since I spent around 80 gems speeding my pears up so I could finish. Oh well. I filled out a ticket we shall see what haps. Congrats to all that finished

Executive Chef
    I finished the event without gemming but what a bore. The graphics are lovely and I do try for every horse so yay? But nothing but coins (usually just 1075) and maybe water from all the fruit basket trades.

Executive Chef
    The event was not HORRIBLE, but it was just plain boring. Just more stuff that takes up space. And the drops of the trades were not worth the effort to gain materials for crafts.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had used all the energy from alicorns for something else than chopping trees though I am maxed out on wood, collecting stuff for those baskets which gave me only coins and a little water (would have been cheaper energy-wise to collect directly from ponds and buildings and forget those baskets).

Lots of collecting, nothing nice or marginally useful in return. And I don’t even like wine. It would be great if we could decide whether we want to participate in an event at all and if we choose “no”, not being bothered with pop-ups and collecting event-specific items which pile up in storage and make it hard to find something.

Rhino Keeper
    This event looked like a walk in the park, but looks can be deceiving...I only got to do 2 gift basket trades...Getting all the required stuff wasn't really the problem, everyday life was. Fortunately I didn't really want/need the grand prize.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

I tried to do this one without the forum, and I should have checked in. It was fine, I just found myself frustrated that it took so long to do stuff. I either didn't have time to keep checking in or forgot. It wasn't bad and I really like the graphics, but I got nine Trades made. Lol
    Play in my Queendom everyday, but newer to the forum! Would love to make some friends who are active in the forum!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone actually received anything but junk from the golden trade? All that work for a few coins and a wooden beam?!?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    Has anyone actually received anything but junk from the golden trade? All that work for a few coins and a wooden beam?!?
    I did a few more golden trades hoping for another couple walls and gates, but didn't get anything, so it's gone to storage. I've kept out the horse and the gem tree to get to max drops so I can try again at some stage. I really wish the acer berries were a drop as I'm not chopping anymore trees until the next goal asks for those trees, then it will be an added bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to find out if I completed this event? I complete every event and I don’t remember not completing it but I don’t have the horse

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    Is there a way to find out if I completed this event? I complete every event and I don’t remember not completing it but I don’t have the horse
    You can ask Support to check your game. Good luck.

I looked at all of your posts and there is only 1 here from you which was about the baskets. So looks like Support is where you need to go. Read through the goals again and do check inventory.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-12-18 at 05:38 PM.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253