View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

This is the thread for the goals/update on Jan 18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Important Note: SpiritWind is away this week and I have offered to help her by collecting information about the goals into the first couple of posts of this thread. I will need help from level 50 players - please post information or screenshots of the goals / building upgrade requirements / etc.

I am a lower level player and my goal requirements might different to the requirements for level 50 which is why I need your help. I will usually be updating posts 1 and 2 with the information posted by you during the evenings in my timezone (OTC+8), but if I can fit in some updating during the day, I will.

Thanks

Event name
    Time Zone Converter: compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco

[==Game level: Level 15+ | Release date: 1/18/18 11 AM PST | End of event: 1/31/18 6 PM PST.==]

Please follow the forum posting rules or your post may be removed.

What happens when an event finishes?? Click here to take you to a post called How Community Events Work in the Hub.

New Event image (thanks to hagypagy):
    New Trades image (thanks to hagypagy):
    Vineyard Tree image (thanks to hagypagy):

Tips about the Event

* This event contains lots of (optional) timed goals that will help you get extra golden grapes and golden pears. These are not necessary for completing the main goal line.

* The first set of timed goals trigger after completing goal 1 - for best chance of completing them, hold off completing steps of the main goals until you are ready for the timed goals

* Limit is 1 for the Pear Tree and Fruit Stand

* Placing the Pear Tree before Goal 2 caused a bug. If it isn't fixed for you - contact support
    Last edited by jesslc41; 01-20-18 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Updated images