View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
216. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

33 15.28%
  • Neutral

50 23.15%
  • Disagree

123 56.94%
  • I didn't participate

11 5.09%
  • I finished the event and got the vineyard horse

126 58.33%
  • I didn't get the vineyard horse

77 35.65%
  • I bought the gem vineyard tree

45 20.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 1/18 - What's Eating Baron's Grapes?

Farm Supplier
    I see that the triggering of the first timed goals has already been corrected. I thought I could delay them by not pacing the fruit stand, but they popped up immediately after completing goal 1.
    The next goals, where it is said ?tbc? in the 2nd post, are also triggered by completing goal 2, I?m quite certain. Whether or not you pace the items (brewery in this case) does not make a difference.
    As to acer trees, not sure whether that was already mentioned:
    Yellow acer trees are slightly more expensive, but they have a 5 min timer to water, while red ones have a 10 min timer. For completing the timed goal, this makes a difference (they grow into choppable trees in half the time).

Fashion Designer
    the grape masher is a leftover item from the vinyard estate event. don't bother chopping it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    I did my first golden fruit trade, got some coins, bacon and
    grape masher thingy (5 chops, a chance for purple petal or water)

Attachment 41598Attachment 41599Attachment 41600
    My first gold trade brought me 10,000 coins and a sap. Not too shabby about the 10,000 coins but still pretty wah wah.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    My first gold trade brought me 10,000 coins and a sap. Not too shabby about the 10,000 coins but still pretty wah wah.
    I'm suuuure there are great items in the gold trade, they're just rare..
    Dragon Story - Dracotopia inactive
    Fantasy Forest - Lintulehto
    Castle Story - Satumaa

Nightclub Owner
    Gift Basket Trade Results so far have included:
    Coins (anywhere from 100 to over 5000), 1 Fish, 2 Bacon, 1 Roast Chicken, 4 Coal, 1 Silver, 1 Jewel, 1 Glimmerdust, 1 Stone,
    1 Living Wood, 1 Sap, 4 Water, 2 Golden Grapes, 3 Vineyard Walls, 2 Grape Lattice, 1 Gem

I'm getting the impression the 'rewards' for this trade are pretty basic excluding the Golden Grapes/Pears and the new decos. Speaking of, the Grape Lattice is super cute and I hope to get more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    How can I get purple grapes? The vineyard pergola gives 1 green grape every 2 hours, that's all.
    The vineyard pergola drops them but not every time. I have collected 3 purple grapes over around 7 collections total.
    Last edited by jesslc41; 01-19-18 at 06:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have updated posts 2 and 3 with information found in the thread up to this point.

I have missed quite a few of the Congratulations! messages either because I forgot, or because I didn't complete that timed side goal. If anyone can post an info/screenshots of the congratulations messages for A Pear a Day, The Basics of Brewing, A Fight is Brewing or Cider Essentials - I will add it into post 2.

Thanks to everyone who posted info and/or screenshots. The essentials of the goals seem to have been covered now - I'll be back to update again in approx 24hrs.

___

I have been enjoying this event - it's nice to have something different for a change. Some of the side goals are a bit too impossible though. I got lucky with the first set because I already had 10+ red acers hanging around from times when I expanded and didn't bother to chop down all the trees. However, even with deliberately waiting to complete goal 2 so I didn't trigger the next lot of side goals until I was ready (I even parked a fangbeast ready to be fought), I still couldn't complete side goals 6 and 7 (a fight is brewing / cider essentials). But I don't really care that much - it looks like the side goal rewards are only needed for doing the golden fruit trade, and it looks like if there are any great drops from that, they will be rare.
    Last edited by jesslc41; 01-19-18 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    The vineyard pergola drops them but not every time. I have collected 3 purple grapes over around 7 collections total.
    You are lucky, I have 2 purple grapes for 10 chops! :-(
    Please, S8, raise the probability.

Quote Originally Posted by carletonisland View Post
    Yes, this happened to me. I had 38 minutes to go, when I collected my third cider base, I looked, and it said expired. It happened to me earlier on the collect two pears, but I thought I was wrong. But now I was positive on this one that I still had plenty of time.
    I didn't even get an expired, my goal was just GONE.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Just want to chime in that monsters are not spawning for me . Zero. No other monsters on my game. I've used at least 100 energies, tried various spawning actions (crops, animals, buildings, flowers, etc. ) and Nothing.
    Can the Mod ask the developer team to look into this. Seems this is an issue for us. Thanks!
    Try spawning using the Lair of Beasts. This positive spawn helped the situation for me.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-19-18 at 07:04 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74